This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Competition #4 - Where is Bryce?

Topic » Power of Veto Competition #4 -..

4432 days 20 hours ago
kyledd
Houseguests, Because Bryce answered the telephone he was sent on a week vacation outside of the Big Brother House. He will return after the next eviction. He did make his nominations before he went, however since he will not be here during the power of Veto competition he is unable to compete. Also, since he wouldn't be here to make a replacement nominee. This power of veto will be a Diamond Power of Veto, and all houseguests are elgible to compete excpet Bryce.

Here is how it will work, I will post three clues throughout the day to his location, please PM me your guess at where he is at. You are only allowed 3 guesses so don't waste them all on one clue, but the winner of the Diamond Power of Veto will be the houseguest that PMS the first guess. The holder of the Diamond Power of Veto can save one of the nominees and pick the replacement.

I will post the first clue now, second clue will be posted around noon PST and the third and final clue will be posted around 5PM PST. Please have all guess in no later than Saturday, March 31st @ 8AM PST.

The first clue is a canoe.
4432 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
2nd clue is a sports jersey
4432 days 12 hours ago
bryjow123
That awkward moment when I don't even know where I am. o.O
4432 days 9 hours ago
kyledd
Clue #3 has been posted. 3 popular activities.
4431 days 19 hours ago
kyledd
Not everyone has 3 guesses in, if you are on, I am giving you 5 more minutes to get your remaining guesses in.
4431 days 19 hours ago
kyledd
Sub was the first person to send in a guess and he guessed Hockey

Sub sent in a second guess of Slam! Sports

Riley sent in a guess of New Jersey.

Super sent in a guess of in the Woods

Sub sent in a guess of Hawaii.

Bryce is in New Jersey. The first clue was a canoe or caNEW the second clue was a sports Jersey and the third clue was Gym.Tan.Laundry an activity made famous by the cast of Jersey Shore.

Congratulations Riley you have won the Diamond Power of Veto and may now use it to save either Super or Andy from the block and you must also pick a replacement nominee.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!