This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #2

Topic » Eviction #2

4436 days 1 hour ago
kyledd
Good Evening Houseguests,

In just a few moments the houesguests will vote to evict either Superdude13 or Emmett4, but before they do Superdude and Emmett you have one last chance to plead your case here.

Nathan as HoH you are not permitted to vote, neither are the 2 nominees, one at a time you will enter the diary room to cast your vote.

If you hold the Diamond Power of Veto and wish to use it on one of the nominees, please PM me with the nominee you'd like to save and the replacement nominee. Nathan and Khennede are not eligbible to be nominated this round as they are the HoH and POV holders.

All other houseguests, please post your name for live eviction questions while we wait for the votes.

Please PM me your votes no later than Tuesday, March 28th @ 7PMPST. Which is when the eviction and HoH will begin (it is non-live)
4436 days 1 hour ago
bryjow123
I'd like to get a question.
4435 days 23 hours ago
kyledd
Bryce do you think there are alliances forming in the game?
4435 days 22 hours ago
bryjow123
Yes. (My famous one-word answers)
4435 days ago
kyledd
Houseguests, the votes are in and one houseguest did not vote, which means we only have 6 votes and 3 of them are for Superdude and 3 of them are for Emmett.

Nathan as Head of Household, I will now ask you to cast the deciding vote here. Please cast your vote asap.
4435 days ago
cnathaniel
i guess i vote to evict emmett

sorry man
4435 days ago
kyledd
It's official Emmett you have been evicted.

Head of Household Competition will be posted shortly.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!