This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Game Begins

Topic » The Game Begins

4445 days 6 hours ago
kyledd
The cast has been choosen and the games begin Monday, March 19th, 2012 @ 7PM PST. (Attendance is not required).
4445 days 5 hours ago
Cosmo14
ok
4445 days 4 hours ago
bryjow123
Alright.
4445 days ago
imprincearthur
alrighty
4444 days 17 hours ago
Dmpwb45
k
4444 days 7 hours ago
Andyp223
Kk
4444 days 7 hours ago
Rileycotter
weoo
4444 days 5 hours ago
bigbrotheraddict17
Awesome!!
4444 days 1 hour ago
kyledd
http://us4.chatzy.com/21998875225540

I will also post the conversation to the board.
4444 days 1 hour ago
kyledd
Welcome to Big Brother Diamonds! Look around you. Among you, you may find your new tengaged best friend, or you may find your new worst enemy, and this game begins now.
4444 days ago
kyledd
You are probably wondering to your self why this season is titled Big Brother Diamonds. Well wonder no more, I will tell you.
4444 days ago
kyledd
You've all heard the saying. Diamonds are a girls best friend. Well houseguests, this season on Big Brother, Diamonds are your best friend. That is because in our first twist. I can tell you that somewhere hidden in the house, is a Diamond Power of Veto. That's right a Diamond Power of Veto. Here is how it will work. If you are the first to find the Diamond Power of Veto, you have up until the Final 5 to use it right before the eviction. The holder of the diamond power veto has the option to veto 1 of the nominees and replace the nominee himself.
4444 days ago
kyledd
Good luck houseguests.
4443 days 23 hours ago
Emmett4
gl 2 all

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!