This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

3 of you will become alts

Topic » 3 of you will become alts

4471 days 6 hours ago
jl7895
You may chose among yourselves, I can open a poll, or if you want I can choose. Anyway you need to decide what you want to do by Tuesday 3/20 at 4:30 PM PST.
4471 days 4 hours ago
fsty
what are alts
4471 days 3 hours ago
jl7895
The alts are the judges of the game. Although they have now chance of winning the money, they will be able to decide who will stay, go, and win. The alts have a not so normal lifestyle. They could be a witch, naturist, or anything that doesn't seen normal. They are also the only people that can vote people out and vote for the winner.
4470 days 16 hours ago
scob67
i'll be an alt
4470 days 15 hours ago
ofl1998
i don't wanna be guys, can you NOT pick me?
4470 days 11 hours ago
jl7895
scob67 had agreed to be an alt, the new arrival, dylangame, will become an alt, and after putting you names in a random list generator, koolmanmadden, you are now an alt. If you want you may choose your alt titles or I can give them to you. Please tell me at 6 PM PST
4470 days 11 hours ago
dylangame
me to thank u for the alt
4470 days 11 hours ago
koolmanmadden
aww i wanted to win but in fine
4470 days 9 hours ago
jl7895
I need your alt titles. Your alt title is what you are. For example, lassidoggy is the witch Doctor. You can be anything you think of. I need to know ASAP.
4470 days 8 hours ago
scob67
can i be the psycho killer lol
4470 days 8 hours ago
jl7895
Ok, almost anything. No killers
4470 days 7 hours ago
scob67
fine lol then just psycho?

open group

Mad Mad House Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!