This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEMI-FINALS!!!

Topic » SEMI-FINALS!!!

4379 days 3 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
Hello Guys! This week is the semi-finals, and this week is going to be the most challenging week yet. I will mail each of you an era, you must post 3 songs that fit into these things. For example if I send you the era "50's". The song does not have to be from the 50's. It must have a 50's vibe, okay good luck guys! You have until 5 p.m. EST tomorrow
4379 days 3 hours ago
Shadow541
My era is DISCO! Please understand that I'll be posting separate videos :S
My first video is an old favorite
4379 days 3 hours ago
Shadow541
My next song is actually from the disco era, but it's one that always sticks in our hearts
4379 days 3 hours ago
Shadow541
And finally, no matter how old you are, every one knows all about STAYIN ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
4379 days 3 hours ago
Shadow541
I would just like to say that my decision in song choices were to pick songs that are well known both in today's time (Rock Your Body) and songs that are well known from even the 70s (Boogie Wonderland and Stayin' Alive)
4379 days 2 hours ago
AlexRyder

I chose a song from the 50s, but it is timeless.
4379 days ago
tharealmike
My era was Millenium which is from 2000-2010
The first song i chose is Before he cheats by Carrie Underwood because its edgy with a mix of country and pop.
4379 days ago
tharealmike
My next song is Umbrella by Rihanna Ft. JayZ becuase its just that fun catchy song, that gets stuck in your head.
4379 days ago
tharealmike
My last song is Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis because its that power ballad with a strong meaning that will blow everyone away.
4378 days 16 hours ago
AlexRyder
My second song has the 50's vibe from a 50's artist. One of the King's early shots.

4378 days 16 hours ago
AlexRyder
And my final song is literally known as the first modern "Rock and Roll" song.

4378 days 16 hours ago
zaza
my era is 80's
4378 days 16 hours ago
zaza

4378 days 6 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
Okay i will start reviewing your performances
Shadow541: Your era was disco, your first choice was kind of disco, but would have fit better for millennium, your 2nd choice was decent, but your 3rd choice was superb.
AlexRyder:Your era was 50's and you did exceptionally well! good job! your songs were on point this week
tharealmike: You two best performances were umbrella and bleeding love. When i gave out millennium i was really expecting some Kylie Minogue... But it's okay you did exceptionally well this week.
zaza: I gave you the era 80's, it didn't mean that it had to be from 80's... I wanted more of the Paula Abdul music! Next time... read the description for the challenge.

open group

X Factor Season 2!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!