This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2 Results

Topic » Week 2 Results

4388 days 7 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
Hello guys! Welcome to the week 2 results episode, In honor of us having a madonna themed episode our live performer is infact Madonna! Wooo
4388 days 7 hours ago
AlexRyder
:) And it's great to see her still performing!
4388 days 7 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
Okay guys, It's time..... to face the music! 
I will now announce some safe people... Zaza, you are safe! RealChance, you are safe! Tharealmike, you are safe! Okay, now for the winner.... the winner of the challenge is.....Shadow541!! I love this song, great choice.... this means Smoothie, AlexRyder, you have landed in the bottom two, please post a save me song in the forum, you can post ANY song you want, good luck, and don't fuck it up, you have 2 hours.
4388 days 7 hours ago
Smoothie
But some people didn't even try why do I have to be put over them? And RealChance is out remember?
4388 days 7 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
Smoothie, i replaced lassy with RealChance, the two other people that didn't post are eliminated
4388 days 7 hours ago
Smoothie
4388 days 7 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
Okay i will judge in 5 minutes, so if you wish to change your songs do so now
4388 days 7 hours ago
AlexRyder

Final.
4388 days 6 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
Okay so here are my reviews of your two songs,
Smoothie: This was a great choice,  and it has a very ironic title.
AlexRyder: I love this song. You made an amazing choice

Soo..... AlexRyder, you are safe............ Smoothie, you are safe as well. This is a non-elimination episode because of the inactive players that have just been eliminated, congrats!
4388 days 6 hours ago
AlexRyder
Well, lucky us, Smooth.

open group

X Factor Season 2!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!