This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JUDGING AND ELIMINATION # "GETTING THE WILD OF THE FOREST SIDE WI

Topic » JUDGING AND ELIMINATION #..

4516 days 21 hours ago
jmpesigan
JUDGING:

<nitsujnagisep28> ALL I CAN SAY IS ...WOW :)))) GOOD JOB

<_MurielleAdrienne> THIS PHOTO IS JUST AWESOME !!!! WAY TO GO !!

<RachelReilly> IM DISAPPOINTED ..

<zaza> THIS PHOTO IS NICE ... I CAN SEE A MODEL :)

<deshonBANNED> WEEEEW.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY... IT'S JUST SAFE FOR ME

<nikki101> WOW.. I LIKE THIS !!! I LOVE THE WAY TYOU LOOK AT ME!! WAY TO GO

<rocky05> YOUR SHOT... IS JUST A BIT SAFE FOR ME.... BUT OVER ALL GOOD JOB

<jayjet> :( AW
4516 days 21 hours ago
jmpesigan
CHALLENGE RESULTS:

<nitsujnagisep28> 7

<_MurielleAdrienne> 5.4

<RachelReilly> ----------------

<zaza> 6

<deshonBANNED> 7

<nikki101> 9

<rocky05> 6

<jayjet> :( AW
4516 days 7 hours ago
sameister
<nitsujnagisep28> Love Great job!

<_MurielleAdrienne> Amazing! Love it

<RachelReilly> Hmmm its ok. Youcan do mych better though!
<zaza> Very good! :)

<deshonBANNED> I like it! Its a little original but overall nice job

<nikki101> Beautiful! Love love love

<rocky05> Its not fabulous but not bad!
<jayjet> No picture again?? :(
4516 days 7 hours ago
sameister
<_MurielleAdrienne> 7

illy> 4

<zaza> 6

<deshonBANNED> 7

ikki101> 9

<rocky05> 5

<jayjet> :( 0
4515 days 1 hour ago
woorikoh
_MurielleAdrienne: Again, very good job with the Challenge photo. It was simple but very striking. My only problem with it was your eyes looked very wonky. Fix that and keep up the good work. Also again, your photoshoot photo was not that great hun. What were you thinking? I don't see model in that photo, the outfit makes you look very bulky, and you don't stand out in the right way. I notice the male model more than you. Next week, if you're safe, practice practice practice! Look at photos of top models and draw inspiration from them.

nitsujnagisep28: Your challenge photo is okay. Just okay. I love that you're modeling bags, but the challenge was to post a FIERCE photo of KATE MOSS, not of Kate Moss and handbags. Come on hun, focus on the challenge. You didn't improve from last week in that aspect. Just like last week, you redeemed yourself with the photoshoot photo! I love so much about it. The scenery is great and looks very professional. My only problem is that you don't stand out in the photo. My eyes go straight to the male model. You need to work on setting yourself apart from everyone else so that YOU stand out in the photo.

Rocky05: I thought you were going to have a great challenge photo, but you didn't. Last week you were so different, you stood out. Now you stand out for the wrong reason. That photo was TOO simple and boring. You don't even look like you're modeling hun. Your photoshoot photo ... it's nice but, just like last week, it's not quite enough. The setting is nice and I love what you were going for, but you don't deliver. Your face looks awkward and just like the other girls, YOU did not stand out. My eyes once again went to the male model. Work on your brand hun! Set yourself apart! Last week you were the girl who was different, this week, you just blend in.

deshonBANNED: Your challenge photo is good. Just good. Just like a previous girl, your eyes are wonky. Watch it with the makeup to avoid that. I love the wind in the hair and you look fierce, but the pose is boring, yawn. Oh no, your photoshoot photo. What were you thinking? You did not take my advice from last week. That looks like a wedding photo. Not a top model photo. I can hardly see your face, the kissing doesn't even seem realistic, it looks forced. Your outfit makes you look thick. This is not your week hun. PRACTICE! I need to see improvement! Look through magazines, look at top models, practice!

nikki101: Giiiiirl, you can WERK! I LOVE your challenge photo! THANK YOU for saving the day! You look fierce, your pose is striking, your make up is fabulous! SOOO much better than last week! Keep it up hun! Alright, I'm definitely feeling your photoshoot photo! It's a bit skimpy for my tastes, but that doesn't matter because you delivered! Your eyes are piercing and you look like a MODEL. You are making love to the camera hun! I would have preferred something a bit more dramatic, but no complaints! So far, YOU are the ONLY girl who my eyes went straight to. In every other picture, the male model stood out. In your photo, you said "THIS IS MY PICTURE" and I LOVE IT. Keep up the amazing work hun!

zaza: Your challenge photo is alright. It is mildly striking but it's just eh. Your hair doesn't work for me. It aged you quite a bit. You look bored and the pose is very blah. You did great last week, so what happened here? Hmm your challenge photo is okay. I'm not a fan of swimsuit photography but if it's stunning, then I have no problems with it. However, this isn't as stunning as Nikki's photo was. You look good and I enjoy the pose, but it doesn't scream top model to me. I love that you're working with the male model but neither of you stood out much. Next time, take more control of the photo, practice practice practice, I can't stress that enough. Not much improvement this week, so keep trying and work harder.

RachelReilly1: Where are your photos this week? Are you seriously giving up on this competition? Did you
4515 days 1 hour ago
woorikoh
_MurielleAdrienne: 7

nitsujnagisep28: 5

Rocky05: 3

deshonBANNED: 5

nikki101: 10

zaza: 5

RachelReilly1: 0

jayjet: 0
4514 days 17 hours ago
jmpesigan
wheres hippydude?
4514 days 13 hours ago
jmpesigan
THE WINNER OF THE CHALLNGE IS.

MURIELLE !!! YOUVE GOT AN AVERAGE SCORE OF."

20.5 GREAT JOB !
4514 days 13 hours ago
jmpesigan
NOW THE TIME HAS COME TO

ELIMINATE !!

AND LOSE THEIR HOPE

OF

BECOMING

UNIVERSE

NEXT TOP

MODEL
!!!!!!!

4514 days 13 hours ago
jmpesigan
FIRST NAME IS ....
NIKKI  !!

CONGRATULATIONSSSS FIRST CALLED OUT !! BUT BECAREFUL HONNEY

TRY TO CONTROL YOUR EYES AND SMIZEE

CONGRATZ AGAIN
4514 days 13 hours ago
jmpesigan
RUNNER UP FOR THE

BEST PHOTO IS....
MURIELLE !

CONGRATZ
!!
4514 days 13 hours ago
jmpesigan
NEXT NAME IS

NITSU!!!!!

TRY TO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR CHALLENGE TRY TO BALLANCE HUN!!
4514 days 13 hours ago
jmpesigan
NEXT GIRL THAT IM GOING TO CALL IS..
ZAZA!!!

CONGRATZ
4514 days 13 hours ago
jmpesigan
NEXT IS
ROCKYY!

Congratulations .

Prove us that YOU'VE GOT THAT MODEL POTENTIAL :)
4514 days 13 hours ago
jmpesigan
NEXT NAME IS......
DESHON!

Congratulations!!!

TRY TO FOCUSE
4514 days 13 hours ago
jmpesigan
WILL
JAYJET AND RACHEL
COME FORWARD..

TWO YOUNG MODELS STANDING INFRONT OF ME BUT I WILL ONLY CALL ONE NAME AND THE NAME THAT I DON'T CALL MUST IMMEDIATELY RETURN TO YOUR HOUSE  PACK YOUR BELONGINGS AND GO HOME..

TWO MODELS WHO DOESN'T
GIVE US A PHOTO...

RACHEL..... LAST WEEK YOU ARE VERY GOOD IN THIS COMPETITION BUT WHAT HAPPENED??
HMMP.
JAYJET.... I GIVE YOU A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME BUT....NOTHING...

THE PERSON WHO IS LEAVING US TONIGHT IS

BOTH OF YOU GUYS ..

IM SORRY TO YOU GUYS ...

THIS IS

UNIVERSE NEXT TOP MODEL YOU HAVE TOBE SERIOUS!!

GODLUCK :)

open group

UNTM CYCLE 2 (OPEN APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!