This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Goodbye Messages To Adam

Topic » [S7] Goodbye Messages To Adam

3390 days 2 hours ago
Laurenjade121
3390 days 2 hours ago
OhNatalie
Sorry your coach sucks! You'll be missed <33
3390 days 2 hours ago
Oxygen
*the screen would flicker on*

Sorry Adam! I know it sucks to be the first to go, but look on the bright side; maybe there'll be a first boot season!
3390 days 2 hours ago
brenelle1120
Adam, you are a great player and should not be the first one out. Take it as a complement and who knows, maybe someone could be returning this season...I hate being down in team #s!
3390 days 1 hour ago
Aydanmac01
Bye i'll miss you :(
3390 days 1 hour ago
Justunreal
OMG Adam. Unfountualy you didn't survive this time :( Your gave me your reason why I should save you. But.... This is where you landed.
Goodluck with your life .
JJ
3390 days 1 hour ago
sosyomomma
You didnt really get a chance i this game which sucks, sucks t see you go man :/
3390 days 1 hour ago
Zuelke
Sorry, you asked for my vote but it was pretty close anyway.
3390 days 1 hour ago
winner132
You were honestly such a great guy and I absolutely loved talking to you the time that you were in the house. It absolutely always sucks to be the first one out and it sucks that anyone has to be evicted :/

You're an amazing dude and a great person in general. I hope we can continue talking outside of the game!

Love you and wish you the best of luck!
3390 days 1 hour ago
cnathaniel
Honestly man, i would have loved a chance to play this game with you. Suck we both got targeted so fast but i'd rather it you than me. Sorry to see you go man, hope to see you again soon
3390 days 1 hour ago
Survivorgame1
Adam, i absolutly loved talkig to you!
You will be greatly missed! I enjoyed the time when you were in the house
3390 days 1 hour ago
JoeDaManXD
Adam, you're a great guy and I did not nominate you. I did NOT know that you were gonna be put on the block. GL on the outside and happy tengaged life lol..

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!