This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Goodbye Messages To James

Topic » [S6] Goodbye Messages To James

3757 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
3757 days 10 hours ago
ofl1998
James even though we didn't talk ever it is still sad to see you go. It is sad to see you go because you said you had to leave the veto for a family matter. However you didn't ask me for my vote.
3757 days 10 hours ago
brenelle1120
James, you were aligned with the crazies in the house and unfortunately that means that you have to go. You also held up that veto comp last time which was really annoying so sorry not sorry.
3757 days 10 hours ago
Griffles
It's always a little bittersweet to see a player go. I know there was some talk about other commitments, which I think is commendable, and an honorable way to leave. I'm genuinely sorry that I could have voted to tie two people with which I held equal relations, and didn't. Good luck in the future.
3757 days 10 hours ago
SmileyTaffy
James I didn't really get to know you that much. I hope you enjoyed yourself here in the house
3757 days 7 hours ago
mrnorthoftheborder
*Bang Bang*
3757 days 2 hours ago
blandin12
James, we didn't really talk I'm sorry, goodbye :(

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!