This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Goodbye Messages To Brittany

Topic » [S6] Goodbye Messages To..

3760 days 2 hours ago
Laurenjade121
3760 days 2 hours ago
brenelle1120
Brit, you're super arrogant and always expect to be on top. I think you honestly thought you were safe this week, even telling me you had 5 votes. Well everyone lied to you because nobody trusts you! Sorry not sorry.
3760 days 2 hours ago
blandin12
Brittany, you honestly seemed like a nice girl. I talked to you a little and thought you would make a great partner! You were very strong, but unfortunately it doesn't end to well for strong players in the house :(
Good luck in the real world!
3760 days 2 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
You're so annoying, and I'm BEYOND THRILLED the house put you up. If they hadn't done it, I would've. Bye!!!!!
3760 days 2 hours ago
KOKidd
Brittany, I'm SO HAPPY your gone, you were annoying
*does happy dance*
3760 days 1 hour ago
Griffles
As a person, I want you to succeed, but it's really hard, because you were so cocky and arrogant. You were very strong, but I had to vote you out. Sorry, and good luck.
3760 days 1 hour ago
ofl1998
Brittany I just got home to your eviction and frankly I am not surprised. You tried to strike a deal with me and you said you had the votes but I just was positive you didn't so I just wasn't going to go with you. And I was no afraid of you as you thought we all were.
3758 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
Britt, you were my target since week one because of your arrogant attitude at the challenge, where you insulted me. I'm not sad to see you go.

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!