This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Goodbye Messages To Nick

Topic » [S6] Goodbye Messages To Nick

3762 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
3762 days 5 hours ago
brenelle1120
Nick you were coming after me and that is why I had to nom you. Sorry not sorry.
3762 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
By Nick! You're great at survivor but you yet still have to prove yourself in PBB. See ya <3
3762 days 5 hours ago
Griffles
I think you're a huge player, and that intimidates people which is why you're out. Good luck.
3762 days 5 hours ago
ofl1998
Nick if you are reading this then it means you have been evicted from the game. It sucks that you had to go out first, I know no one wants that to happen to them but it got you this time. We never really talked in this game so sorry. Best of luck to you, good bye.
3762 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
bye*
3762 days 5 hours ago
SmileyTaffy
Nick you were a competition threat everyones games were in danger
3762 days 5 hours ago
BBobsessor
Bye Nick! Wish you the best and it really sucked being nominated next to you.
3762 days 3 hours ago
KOKidd
NIck if your reading this then I guess your out and not me, I'm sorry but one of us
3761 days 13 hours ago
blandin12
Nick, I never really talked to you, so I'm not sorry your gone, but I am sorry your the first gone because I know i would hate to be. Have a good life outside the Nick.
3761 days 10 hours ago
Survivor8
Nick, if you're reading this, obviously you have been evicted. I really would have liked to have worked together like in Suitman's Redemption Island, but sadly neither of us messaged each other to make it happen.

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!