This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Platinum Big Brother 6 [Part 2]

Topic » Platinum Big Brother 6 [Part..

3768 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
The initial applications are now closed. Now you will have to MAIL me a more in depth second part of the application. Remember, the better it is, the more chance you have of entering the house.

There is also a "Pass To The House" poll that will give the highest vote getter a free pass to the house (NOTE: It only counts if you have completed part 2). This poll will help show your determination to get in the house and play a part in casting.
LINK: http://www.tengaged.com/group/4598/poll/a-pass-house-s6-103074

There is also a "Pre-Season Chat" you can talk about absolutely anything you want, this chat will help measure your activeness.
LINK: http://www.tengaged.com/group/4598/forum/topic/11384644

NOTE: Part 2, The Poll and The Pre-Season chat will all close on January 4th at 12noon EST. Also, this season, there will be no cast reaveal, instead the lucky houseguests will be given a key privately. Best of luck!

The premiere is set for January 5th! Sorry for the short delay!

[PART 2]

Q1. What's more imprtant? A Physical or A Social game?
Q2. What gameplan would you have if you were to enter the Platinum Big Brother house?
Q3. Which Big Brother US Houseguest would you most compare yourself to and why?
Q4. How often would you send confessionals?
Q5. Do you have any plans to leave tengaged for a period of time during the month of January?
Q6. Anything else you wish to tell us to help boost your chances at entering the house?

DO NOT REPLY IN THIS THREAD = MAIL ME YOUR RESPONSES = DO NOT REPLY IN THIS THREAD
3768 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
DO NOT REPLY IN THIS THREAD = MAIL ME YOUR RESPONSES = DO NOT REPLY IN THIS THREAD

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!