This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Platinum Big Brother 1 - Cast Reveal

Topic » Platinum Big Brother 1 - Cast..

3924 days 18 hours ago
Laurenjade121
So we are just 24 hours away from the premier of the first season of Platinum Big Brother which is set to last just 24 days, this season, you are going to be tested to the full, you won't know who's on your side and who's willing to stab you in the back for the win. You can expect drama, lies, and friendships pushed to the limit. Alliances will be foremed, and they will be broken. 13 Houseguests, 14 players, only one winner! This is Platinum Big Brother 1!

This seasons cast: -
1. Tony [tonyj]
2. Jeremy [ladybug5]
3. Sam [BigBrotherFan132]
4. Victor [BigBrother06]
5. Unicorn [Buildie]
6. Cameron [Giraffez]
7. Britney [millerb7]
8. Rich [Zed55]
9. Dylan [Janelle_Pierzina]
10. Nick [benner_2304]
11. Chris [Mybash_]
12. Joe [TheEclipse]
13. Guigi [Guigi]

Thank you to everyone who applied, and sorry to those who didn't make it into the house, you will be contacted again, remember Big Brother is ALWAYS watching!

Congratulations to the 13 of you entering the house tomorrow, remember to turn up at 4Est for the premier, which will include:
- The Head of Household Competition!
- First set of nominations!
- And remember to expect the unexpected!

Read the rules to the game here and sign: http://www.tengaged.com/group/4598/forum/topic/10313049
3924 days 18 hours ago
tonyj
Yay! I made it! Now its time to party
3924 days 18 hours ago
tonyj
t(-.-t)  <------------------ me when I see girrafez also made it.......
3924 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
(___^__) Me when i saw tony is competing
3924 days 18 hours ago
tonyj
What is that? ?
3924 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Woot Woot!
3924 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
a middle finger
3924 days 10 hours ago
Guigi
yeaaah im in :)

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!