This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 2 Mission

Topic » Round 2 Mission

4145 days 5 hours ago
mmar
well roadies, it is time for your next mission. This will be mainly all about luck. The format is as follows: In front of me, i have 5 cups. Under one cup is 1 point, under one cup is 2 points, under one cup is 3 points, under one cup is 4 points, and under one cup is 5 points.  You will each message me the cup you want to uncover.  The amount of points under the cup is the amount you will recieve for the team's total.  The team must accumulate AT LEAST 16 points to win. If you win, the five of you will all be safe, and will take another step forward to recieving your gift.  If you lose, one of you will be voted into the pit to face a pit crew member. the challenge begins now. good luck! :)
4145 days 4 hours ago
GentlemanG
sended it
4145 days 3 hours ago
mmar
i have recieved 3 submissions, and still need 2 more
4144 days 3 hours ago
mmar
i am waiting on one more submission from one of the roadies. if i do not get it by tommorow at 12 pm est, the team will automatically lose the challenge and will vote sum1 into the pit.
4144 days 3 hours ago
mmar
i have recieved all the submissions, and the results will be announced shortly...
4144 days 3 hours ago
mmar
Ok roadies, the mission is now over. Here are the results. Two of you picked cup #3, which has 2 points under it.  Two of you have picked cup #4, which has 3 points under it. One of you picked cup #2, which has 4 points under it. Unfortunately, this only adds up to 14 points, so you lose this mission. What this usually means is that you would have to send somebody into the pit to face a pit crew member, but i have recieved a request from mjfjune that he wants to quit the game. So this means that he will be leaving, and one pit crew member will be voted in by the public to become a roadie. the poll will be up shortly.
4144 days 3 hours ago
GentlemanG
Omg Bye Mjfune:(
4144 days 3 hours ago
mmar
the poll has been posted, and will close tommorow at 12 pm est.
4144 days 3 hours ago
5651Omar
Thanks! I was going to volunteer to enter the pit
4144 days 2 hours ago
Glinda
omg bye june*

open group

ROAD RULES S1 GIFT PRIZE [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!