This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #8

Topic » Elimination #8

4493 days 18 hours ago
Josh51
*Five girls enter a hangar*
A light blinks and they see Gisele and the panel in front of them...
"Hello girls, there are 5 beautiful ladies in front of me but I just have 4 photos in my hands, the girl I don't call must return to your house here in Rio, pack your bags and go home in USA, so this week you had to do a swinsuit photo and a underwater photo, beacause of that we'll have two girls called in number one! And the are:
Miss Chanel for swinsuit and Miss Caridee for underwater! Congratulations girls! You still on the running to become Gisele's Next Top Model!
4493 days 18 hours ago
Josh51
Now the girl that is not in bottom 2 is
Miss Sabi!
4493 days 18 hours ago
Josh51
So please Miss Daniela and Miss Tiffany step foward

Miss Daniela - Your first shot was stunning and your second shot was a huge no no for all judges...

Miss Tiffany - Both of your photos were goodish, but at this point we want to see better photos than that...

Both of you already had a Top Photo so you know what it takes to be better! That's why
I actually have 2 photos in my hands! You're not going home this week, you can enjoy Rio for another week! But be careful, both of you satying means that next week is double elimination!
4493 days 15 hours ago
Danielvk
Yay!
4493 days 11 hours ago
woorikoh
Omg thank you!
4493 days 8 hours ago
Jermin119
wow -_-

open group

Gisele's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!