This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week #8 - The Girl Who Loves Water

Topic » Week #8 - The Girl Who Loves..

4514 days 9 hours ago
Josh51
WELCOME TO BRAZIL TOP 5! My home country! I love being here!!
But you are not in any place in Brazil, you are in RIO DE JANEIRO! Place of beautiful beaches, wonderful sea, the Statue of Christ Redeemer (one of the seven wonders of the modern World), home of Pão de Açúcar mountain, COPACABANA, and of course CARNAVAL, SAMBA and everything! But what does every Brazilian have in common? WE JUST LOVE BEACHES, THE SAND AND THE OCEAN ARE LIKE A MEDICINE FOR US! So this week your assignment is to submit TWO, yes, I said TWO photos!

First shot: You are on the sand, tanning a little but never forgetting to pose, sooo... SWINSUIT PHOTOS!

Second shot: You finally went inside de water and you dive a little high fashiongly, sooo... UNDERWATER PHOTOS!!

NEVER FORGET! STICK TO THE THEME, NO ANTM/RUNWAY PHOTOS! AND HAVE FUN, YOU ARE IN BRAZIL BABIES! BUT DO IT WELL, YOU DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THIS PARADISE NOW...

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!
4514 days 9 hours ago
Danielvk
Shot 1: http://l.yimg.com/l/im_siggKExlz9tKbFTQ3R0VFxXmow---y626/tv/us/img/site/74/96/0000057496_20090527154153.jpg

This was taken in Make Me a Supermodel by the fabulous Mountaha.

Shot 2: http://www.bravotv.com/media/images/episodes/make-me-a-supermodel-gallery-season-2-portfolio-206.jpg

Also taken in MMAS, you can barely tell she is underwater because it it so realistic.
4513 days 5 hours ago
Josh51
IT'S A WRAP! JUDGING IN A FEW MOMENTS!
4511 days 22 hours ago
DianeRhea
Judging:

Chanel -
1st Photo: Very sexy. Sometimes sexy can be negative, but you pulled it off! Good picture!
2nd Photo: I'm not such a big fan of this one. I like the movement, but the model looks like an old lady. Maybe it's the clothing.

Daniela -
1st Photo: Wow, very innovative with the eel! The model looks a little hunchback, but overall, it is a good shot!
2nd Photo: Not liking this at all. It looks so amateur. And she has a constipated face.

Sabi -
1st photo: I like it, but it is more of a dress than a swimsuit. And you can't really tell it is on a beach. Good picture, but next time follow the theme.
2nd Photo - I like the clothes, and the underwater part. But the pose and the face is a bit iffy to me.

Caridee -
1st Photo: This is really sexy. She is really putting herself out there, like a slut. It's a good shot for an adult magazine, but idk if it is good for here. Chanel pulled off sexy in my opinion, and you did too, to a point, but just not as much as her.
2nd Photo: Wow! I really love this! The outfit, the model, the pose, everything! Although her face is kind of bleached out, it is a great photo!

Tiffany -
1st Photo: Another sexy photo. You pulled it off to an extent. I like the pose but you could use a little work on the face. Still really good!
2nd Photo: It doesn't look like she is underwater. It looks like she just jumped out of a plane. Other than that, I like the pose, but not a big fan of the face.
4510 days 11 hours ago
Josh51
Miss Chanel:
1st Photo: I applaud you! You really impersonated a Brazilian girl! Sexy, bold, swinsuit and beach! Very well done!
2nd Photo: Well, here we have a problem, I like the body but is just that, I HATE the clothing and the face, the face is almost like if she is drowning...

Miss Daniela:
1st Photo: Love it! You know that Mountaha is Brazilian right? It is so sexy and the eel gives a special touch for it! Very good job!
2nd Photo: Seriously? This is a huge no no! It looks like she is drowning and asking for help, it isn't high fashion at all...

Miss Sabi:
1st photo: I agree with Una, this is more a dress than a swinsuit, but I like the photo! Good job!
2nd Photo - I LOVE IT! Nothing further!

Miss Caridee:
1st Photo: This is really sexy. But too much sexy! I like it but you could hold up sexy a little bit and put more high fashion in it...
2nd Photo: Speechless! By far the best underwater photo! This is so high fashion! I REALLY LOVE IT! I wish I had that photo in my portfolio...

Miss Tiffany:
1st Photo: Nice photo! I love swinsuit photos with girls on knees in the sand! Very nice job girl!
2nd Photo: I ADOOOORE IT!
4510 days 5 hours ago
zaza
thx head judge

open group

Gisele's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!