This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week #7 - The Girl Who Comes From Heaven

Topic » Week #7 - The Girl Who Comes..

4523 days 19 hours ago
Josh51
Welcome Top 6, this week assignment is pretty simple, due to the proximity of the Holidays you are impersonating ANGELS for me. Submit for me a HIGH FASHION photo of an model impersonating an angel! Remember only the TOP 5 will go to our International Destination!!

NO ANTM/RUNWAY PHOTOS!
YOU HAVE UNTIL DEC 27TH TO SUBMIT!
4514 days 15 hours ago
DianeRhea
Daniela - Pretty, like the posing, but there is something up with her face. And it kind of looks candid.

Sabi - Not my favorite. Its just okay. Something weird about the posing.

Tiffany - It looks unprofessional, maybe its just the quality of the photo, like the girl went to the mall and paid 5 bucks to get her picture taken in one of those little kid studios.

Caridee - Just like Daniela, I like the pose but something is bothering me about her face.

Chanel - Again, good pose, but not my favorite face.
4514 days 14 hours ago
Bdreezy15
Daniela - This is a nice photo but i wish it was more edgy this photo is to sweet for me and not high fashion

Sabi - Shoulders down it looks good but the face is not appealing this photo makes her look REALLY old....

Tiffany - This is not cute i agree with diane it looks like oyu went to the mall and got this taken with a vendor and i dont even see angel?

Caridee - Same as daniela photo the face looks old :/

Chanel - Same as caridee and danield

Not your best week ladies STEP IT UP because after these pictures i dont see any of you winning that i would be happy 2 see win
4514 days 8 hours ago
Josh51
Well, let's start by telling this was the WORST week here girls! I'm so dissapointed with you... But let's go to evaluations AND elimination, that's right! I'm so dissapointed this week that I'lljust announce the best photo and the girl that was eliminated right now! I'm also doing another post for your international destination! I think you'll like it very much! It's a country that is pretty much significant for me!

Miss Daniela - I kinda like the pose, but the face is too weird, she is almost doing a duck face... It's goodish, I've seen you better...

Miss Sabi - The body is great! I love it! But the face... GIRL! This is how you ruin a potential good picture with a face...

Miss Tiffany - I LOVE the fact you didn't go literal by the angel, that's what I wanted from you! That you gace me something I had to figure the angel out of it... I think this photo works, it is good but at this point I wanted it great...

Miss Caridee - I like it very much, you and Chanel put the best photos this week, the pose is candid and serene, but it still have some sexyness in it... Good job!

Miss Chanel - Ikinda love it, you and Caridee put the best photos this week, the pose is candid, calm and angelic but it still high fashion and sexy, just don't like the fact you went to a literal angel... Great job!

Miss Rihanna - No photo?

Let's ELIMINATE!!

Best photo of the week - Congratulation Miss.
Chanel!!

Eliminated - Miss Rihanna - No photo? Beheaded! A lesson for you top 5!

open group

Gisele's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!