This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #6

Topic » Elimination #6

4526 days 6 hours ago
Josh51
I see 7 beautiful ladies in front of me, but I only have 6 photos in my hands! The assignment this week was to work in the catwalk! And the girl who did it the best was!
WAIT! First a surprise for you girls! We just signed it and the winner will get a $100,000 Management Contract With Tengaged T-Models Advanced Agencies (http://www.tengaged.com/group/2485 ) The most popular model agency on tengaged and the offer to be a judge next season! Well retuning to the best photo, congratulations
Miss Sabi!! First #1 callout!
4526 days 5 hours ago
Josh51
Runner-up for best photo:
Miss Chanel!
#3 - Miss Tiffany
#4 - Miss Rihanna
#5 - Miss Caridee
4526 days 5 hours ago
Josh51
So can Miss Daniela and Miss Tyra please step foward?

Miss Daniela - De body was ok, but the face was awful! You know models HAVE to deliver both! See how many amazing photos you have in this competition!

Miss Tyra - The face was great but where was the body? It wasn't just me, none of the judges liked you photo! And last week I told you the girls were outshining you!

So who stays? The girl without? Or the girl without a body?
*Flips photo*
C'mon Miss Daniela! From #1 to bottom 2? You better work it next week girl!! Come and get your photo! Congratulation you still on the running to be Gisele's Next Top Model!

Miss Tyra! We'll miss you so much! You did an amazing job until now! It's so sad to see you go! Come back next season please!
4526 days 5 hours ago
Danielvk
YAY < 3
4526 days 4 hours ago
Jermin119
damn daniel almost went home in two games lol
4526 days 3 hours ago
zaza
finally first call out im tired of gettin runner up
4526 days 1 hour ago
NickiMinaj
See you guys. I've had an amazing time. I'll be back next season, you can count on that!

open group

Gisele's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!