This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week #5 - The Girl Who Can Work It Head to Toe!

Topic » Week #5 - The Girl Who Can..

4548 days 3 hours ago
Josh51
Congratulations Top 9!

Since I seeing trough the weeks that you are having some problems with some themes this week assignment is WORK IT FROM HEAD TO TOE! Only full body shots accepted and NO ANTM and NO RUNWAY photos!
4548 days 3 hours ago
Josh51
You have 48 hrs!
4546 days 1 hour ago
NickiMinaj
4544 days 6 hours ago
Dimitra
Hailey- I don't like this photo cuz you hide your face...The photo is so simple...

Rihanna- I love it!!! I love your pose,your face,your body EVERYTHING!Great work!

Daniela- Your pose is amazing but i will want more energy in your face!

Chanel- Absolutely STUNNING!!!AMAZING JOB! Congratulations!

Sabi- I love the body action in this photo,but you could better cuz you are a good model!

Tiffany- Nothing interesting in this pic and you look a bit sexy.

Tyra- No,this isn't photo from model...This photo is sooo bad,sorry girl!

Caridee- This is a HIGH FASHION photo!You are so Perfect in this photo!I SEE A MODEL!Congratulations!
4544 days 2 hours ago
DianeRhea
Hailey - It is too small, and isn't high fashion.

Rihanna - Better than Hailey's photo but it is kind of awkward.

Daniela -  Beautiful! Major improvement! It could have been more improved if her mouth was closed.

Chanel - I don't like this. Weird pose and weird face.

Sabi - I like the movement, but just like Dimitra said, it could have been better.

Tiffany - I like this. Not the best, but still good.

Tyra - Not good. She looks like a troll squatting down to take a crap.

Caridee - Wow, this is beautiful!
4543 days 3 hours ago
Bdreezy15
Hailey - this is 2 small.....and why is this miley cyrus she is not high fashion

Rihanna - All i have 2 say is you better WERRKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Daniela -  This is much better but i find the mouth a little awkward

Chanel - you said its time to step up the competition but i feel like you just took another step backwards im sorry this is good at all

Sabi - This is really good!!!! but i feel like ive seen this in another top model game

Tiffany - i like this but i believe this is TOOOO sexy!!!

Tyra - NOT AT ALL.... SOME! PLEASE GIVE ME A BUCKET!!!!!

Caridee - This is good but in my opinion the left leg looks a little awkward!!! :(
4532 days 7 hours ago
Josh51
Miss Hailey - I don't like it at all! It is so small, I can't see her face and she isn't working it... Major disappointment!

Miss Rihanna- GREAT! Love what you did here, but it's a overused photo, so S-A-F-E!

Miss Daniela- I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Miss Chanel- Stunning! Just think tha face is a little bit awkward! But you really steppped into the game!

Miss Sabi- Great photo! Just wished a little by more emotion in face...

Miss Tiffany- Like it! You mantained the level high tonight!

Miss Tyra- I can't like it, the pose is strange, the face is awkward, it is to dark and to small...

Miss Caridee- No words for it! AMAZING!!
4532 days 7 hours ago
Josh51
Miss Allison?

open group

Gisele's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!