This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot #4 - The Girl Who Represents a Country

Topic » Photoshoot #4 - The Girl Who..

4550 days 21 hours ago
Josh51
Congratulations on making on the top 10 girls! As you can see not postig results in instant elimination even if you have a great portfolio, we already had 3 victms of not posting, Miss Carla, Miss Tiffany C. and now Miss Mila. SO POST YOUR PHOTOS NO MATTER WHAT!

This week assignment is pretty simple and it will be pretty fun to do and judge! You'll have to represent a country! Each one of you will recieve a country and you have to find a HIGH FASHION photo that you think better represents that country! And for sure explain why you think that photo represents the country that was given to you! NO RUNWAY OR ANTM PHOTOS THIS WEEK!

The order you were put and the countries you'll represent were determined by random.org!

Miss Sabi Jones - Australia
Miss Tiffany Hwang - England
Miss Tyra Banks - Russia
Miss Daniela Ryde - Italy
Miss Rihanna Fenty - Japan
Miss Caridee English - Spain
Miss Allison Harvard - USA
Miss Hailey Grace - South Africa
Miss Chanel Ragaan - India

Now go for it girls! You have 48 hrs to post this week!
4550 days 21 hours ago
NickiMinaj
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2491/4114798006_f05b1c9fe8.jpg

I Had to choose this photo! I absolutely love this photo, and just the fact that there is also a Ushanka in there, which is a Russian hat, just makes it a whole lot better!
4550 days 11 hours ago
Jermin119
http://www.4nala.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Indian-Bridal-with-Makeup-and-heavy-Jewelry1.jpg

Loved shooting in India this weekend wanted to keep it simple and traditional
4549 days 17 hours ago
woorikoh
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/212/c/6/w_magazine_tiffany_by_kornit-d429keb.jpg

This photo represents England during the Victorian Era, which was a period of peace, prosperity and sophistication. My dress, hair and makeup is a modern day twist on the refined style of this era, both classy and stylish.
4549 days 1 hour ago
Jermin119
if you guys want please join http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396
T-Model Magazine page apply apply for you spot in december issue
4548 days 19 hours ago
DianeRhea
Tyra - Nice photo, It goes with the theme, but it seems kind of amateur and  I wish it wasn't cut off.

Allison - Just like Tyra, it goes with the theme, but it is cut off and doesn't seem very high fashion.

Hailey - You understand the theme, but it looks like it was taken with a $5 digital camera and her face is a little weird.

Chanel - Beautiful! It is so India and is professionally done. Good job!

Rihanna -  You got the theme right, but this is a bad photo. It looks like Bobby Lee's geisha character from MADtv and is cut off.

Daniela - Got the theme right even though it is a little slutty, but it is still far better than most of the other photos this round.

Sabi - Good picture but her face is a little awkward, but just like Daniela, it is still better than most of the pictures in this round.

Tiffany - It is a great photo. One of the best this week.

Caridee - I'm not so sure about this one. It isn't very high quality but is still better than some of the others.
4548 days 10 hours ago
Dimitra
Tyra - your face is amazing but I want something more.

Allison - I do not like ... I hope next time I see a picture of model!

Hailey - looks boring and like to sleep ...

Chanel - You are so beautiful!You are an Indian girl!Congratulations!

Rihanna - This photo is bad.Why you pick this photo?You look fat and ugly...sorry...

Daniela - You have a nice face but i think is to sexy...

Sabi - STUNNING!I love everythink in this photo!Congrats Sabi!

Tiffany - The picture is nice,but you look short and i think youre face is a little faje...

Caridee - Bad photo Cridee...No cooments.You must work more hard!
4547 days 20 hours ago
Bdreezy15
Tyra - This is a nice photo but i believe that i dont see russia at all!!!

Allison - I see where you were going with the USA and fireworks but why pick katy perry you have other models that can be so much more HIGH fashion

Hailey - im not feeling this photo at all sorry!!!!

Chanel - this is a good piture dont get me wrong and fits the theme perfectly but this does not look like a high fashion photo...it looks like a regular person going 2 get a beauty shot done

Rihanna -  Fits japan just right but this model is extremely ugly im sorry

Daniela - So this is a good picture and i see where you were going with the Italian and she was kinda missing clothes but the bad thing is that she looks like a whore im sorry!

Sabi - Bye far best photo so far!!!!

Tiffany - i like this picture as well you and sabi are deff top 2 2day!!

Caridee - THIS IS AWFULL!!!!!
4547 days 19 hours ago
Danielvk
I know she's a slut, but this was so harddddddd
4547 days 18 hours ago
Josh51
Tyra - I like it, it goes to the theme, but I wanted it more high fashion, the face expression is great, but i wanted some body work too...

Allison - I don't get it, for me it's not high fashion at all, it's just a print screen of the clip.

Hailey - WHY THE HELL THIS IS SOUTH AFRICA? I just don't like it, sorry...

Chanel - Bautiful! Gorgeus! You really got the theme, just wanted a little bit of eye contact...

Rihanna -  I love it, I'm a huge fan of geishas, just wanted a little bit of body work...

Daniela - Gorgeus! I don't think it's slutty, I think it's sexy! Great Job!

Sabi - Love it! I can get Australia into that! The Down Under, I really like it, and it's very high fashion!

Tiffany - NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE, just A*FREAKING*MAZING I just ADORE this photo it's so England, so high fashion! LOVE IT!

Caridee - I like that you want literal! The bull fight jacket is totally Spain, but I don't like the model very much, I think she is stiff and don't get my attention very much...

open group

Gisele's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!