This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot #2 - The Girl Who Goes Wild!

Topic » Photoshoot #2 - The Girl Who..

4558 days 12 hours ago
Josh51
Welcome to week 2 of Gisele's Next Top Model!

The assignment of this week is simple: WILD! I want to see you into the wild, photos with animals, in jungles, forests! And don't forget: DO IT IN A HIGH FASHION WAY!

Just to remember: NO ANTM photos!
4558 days 11 hours ago
Danielvk
http://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2011/10/gisele-bundchen-forest-campaign.jpg

The Amazing Gisele.

(i just realized that this is a pic of our host, lol)
4556 days 17 hours ago
DianeRhea
Hailey - I like her pose. I like that you used a Toucan.
Daniela - Beautiful! I think it is really creative how she is wearing leaves.
Rihanna - Another beautiful shot! I like the pose and her eyes.
Allison - The pose is a little weird but overall good job.
Tyra - No, just no. Good that you were in the wild but too sleazy, this isn't Playboy.
Caridee - The thing on her head is a little weird but amazing pose and amazing face!
Chanel - Pretty, but not the best photo this week.
Tiffany - Yes shes with a dog, but it is in a studio, not outside. Its also stiff and her face looks like shes going to kill someone.
Mila - Pretty! Love the clothes and the surroundings!
4556 days 14 hours ago
Josh51
Miss Hailey - Just beautiful! I love everything, just wished th photo was a little bigger...

Miss Daniela - AMAZING! I LOVED IT! IT IS SEXY AND HIGH FASHION AT THE SAME TIME! But you just played safe by posting one photo of mine...

Miss Rihanna - Words can't describe what I feel for this photo, I just can say I LOVE IT!

Miss Allison - The Amazon! Great photo! Love the hair, love the outfit, but it could be better...

Miss Tyra - No, no, no, no, NO. Love the wild, but here we want High Fashion not 'TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF" Fashion...

Miss Caridee - Haute Couture! Amazing! Great Job girl!

Miss Chanel - Love the innocence behind the photo and the way the wild is used!

Miss Tiffany H. - Very well done! I didn't asked for jungles, it could be just an animal and you did it, my only concern is the face, for some reason I don't like it, don't feel the life in the photo. Otherwise good job!

Miss Mila - VERY VERY VERY VERY OUTSTANDING! Love everything! Just wish she was looking to the camera...

Miss Sabi - If you wasn't late this would be the #1 callout for sure, this photo is PERFECT! The model is FIERCE, I love the face, the outfit, the background, EVERYTHING, just if you were in time...

Miss Tiffany C. - No photo? Too bad! Don't know what to say, you had onde of the best photos last week and this week no photo? Let's hope your portfolio saves you...

open group

Gisele's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!