This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bag of Tricks

Topic » Bag of Tricks

4568 days 6 hours ago
dmpwb
Hell's Hand

Time its used : Right after you are evicted
Power : If you are eliminated you can use this on someone and challenge them to a death duel, meaning that its you and him in a showdown of my choice..... if you win you both are eliminated, if you lose only you go home, so its a lose lose for you but if you wanna take an enimy down with you then its great also you cant bring the HOH or POV holder with you but if someone wins the POV and uses it on someone else you can bring the person that was saved down with you

Golden Pass :

Time its used : After the HOH - Before the veto
Power : Its basicly like a POV but you have to use it before the POV and the POV will still be played for

50 / 50 card :

Time its used : Right after the nominations ceromony
Power : You can use it on yourself or a friend to tsake you or them off the block and you get to say who is gonna go up in your / your friends place

Limo :

Time its used : Directly after its won
Power : One of the most important items..... You can bring a person back to the game

Thats so raven :
Time its used : Must be used well before the comp is being held ( any comp of choice )
Power : You get to se what the next comp is

Visitors Pass :

Time its used : Right after its won
Power : It can bring a random person and i mean someone who didnt even sign up into the game..... cant bring back previous player.... thats the limo

Puppet master :

Time its used : Right after its won
Power : One of the most important as well, this lets you pick what the next comps theme will be, but it has to be checked by me and cant be used in your teams favor

Multiplyer :

Time its used : Before the eviction
Power : It lets you vote count as 2 meaning your eviction vote counts as 2 points

Life raft :
Time its used : Right after you are evicted
Power : Instead of you going home... the other person on the block goes home

Spouce :

Time its used : Its used right after its won and continues to be in play untill they are evicted
Power : This might be the most important item ever.... it brings a gf / bf to the game meaning that if you are evicted you can send them home in your place and also since she / he works for you your eviction votes count as 2 also ( if you add spousce with mulitplyer your vote counts as 3 ) its like a mix between life raft and multiplyer

Duel :

Time its used : Right after eviction
Power : Its like hell hand... you take a person down with you but this time if you win you go back in the house if they lose they leave

THATS ALL THE ITEMS IF YOU GOT ANYMOE IDEAS PLEASE POST BELOW THIS IS A COOL NEW CONCEPT THAT I HOPE WILL CATCH ON

open group

Dmpwb's Big Brother Bag of Tricks Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!