This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Advantage Challenge

Topic » Advantage Challenge

1324 days 14 hours ago
nmh95
Here's your chance to win an advantage in the game. (Completely optional)

The challenge is called "Set An Alarm".

Here's how it works:

Starting at 12 AM EST, you will have the opportunity to win an Advantage in the game. All you need to do is message me the phrase "MANDABE #__" (the blank space being filled with a number 1-8). However, you may send your starting mail as early as 12 AM EST, but you may only message me this phrase every 3 HOURS, meaning at best, you can send me 8 messages for this challenge.

To win this challenge, the first message you send me will be the most important. If you message me exactly at 12:00:00 AM EST, the time difference between every message after the first one and the first one will determine your score. You want to have the lowest time in order to win.

For example:

If your MANDABE #1 message was sent exactly at 12:00:00 AM EST and your MANDABE #2 message was sent at 3:00:01 AM EST, your current score would be 1 second.

If your MANDABE #3 message was sent at 6:00:06 AM EST, your current score would be 7 seconds.

At the end of 24 hours the person with the lowest time will win an advantage. If there is a tie, the person who's LAST message was sent FIRST will win.

Any questions?

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!