This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Samahdi Challenge #1

Topic » Samahdi Challenge #1

1470 days 17 hours ago
nmh95
Welcome to your first challenge as a team! You will be playing for the coveted Samahdi. While it’s great to win, it makes for a horrible gift. The ancient ones of Cambodia have cursed this relic, and the team that is gifted the Samahdi will be slightly handicapped during the following Immunity Challenge. While it doesn’t make winning impossible, it will make you work harder than you might’ve anticipated.

Today’s challenge is called Share My Location. Prior to the game, a list of cities were assigned to each team and sent to our production team in confidentiality. On your time, you and your teammate will go back and forth naming off cities from around the world, trying to guess what city has been assigned for your team.

Your team will start with 1 clue (the same clue will be given to everyone at the start).
Every ten guesses you will be given a clue.
There are a max of five clues.

Once your team has correctly guessed the city, your score will be determined by how many guesses it took your team to correctly guess the city. The team with the lowest score will win the Samadhi and have their first taste of power in the game!
1470 days 17 hours ago
nmh95
This challenge will end at 10:30 PM EST May 6th! Good luck!
1469 days 20 hours ago
nmh95
RESULTS:

8th place: Brown Team (22 Guesses)
7th place: Red Team (21 Guesses)
7th place: Blue Team (21 Guesses)
5th place: Gray Team (16 Guesses)
4th place: Orange Team (6 Guesses)
3rd place: Yellow Team (5 Guesses)
2nd place: Green Team (3 Guesses)

Which means the winners of the first Samadhi Challenge are....

Purple Team! Congratulations, Ethan & Issy.

Now, with great power, comes great responsibility! Please message me in your team chat who you would like to give the Samadhi to.

As soon as the Samadhi has been given, I will announce the handicap, and the first Immunity Challenge!
1469 days 20 hours ago
nmh95
I meant to add The Purple team guessed their city with their FIRST try!
1469 days 20 hours ago
GothicZebra
https://i.imgur.com/IM76tyW.gif
1469 days 20 hours ago
nmh95
The Purple Team has decided to gift the Samadhi to....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
THE YELLOW TEAM!

https://i.imgur.com/IM76tyW.gif

Inside the Samadhi you will find two tickets.... What could this mean?

You'll find out at the Immunity Challenge! Stay tuned!

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!