This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Right To Stay

Topic » Right To Stay

1473 days 18 hours ago
nmh95
This Right To Stay Challenge will be completed in three stages.

Part One will test your social skills, and first impressions are crucial. You will have twenty-four hours to send me the name of one other player who you would like to save. You CAN NOT send your own name, or your vote will not count. After twenty-four hours or when everyone has voted, the top four players will be crowned winners of Part One and earn their spot on Endurance. If there is a tie, the first four players to achieve the number resulting in a tie will be the winners.

Please message me the TENGAGED USERNAME of the player through mail (Skype/tengaged works). Good luck!
1473 days 18 hours ago
koolness234
Please vote me
1473 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
Well uh I know no one knows me quite yet...but if you vote me and I somehow stay I promise I won’t make your lives hell... I’m generally a shy individual and I haven’t done a competition group game in forever unless you count modeling games. This is a brand new experience for me... but yeah. This is probs super awkward but yah
1473 days 18 hours ago
nmh95
Part Two will test your skills and show the other players what you bring to the table. Below are two different types of competition - A puzzle and Deal or No Deal. You have a choice to play either competition and only one score can be saved. If you choose to do the puzzle, once completed and you want to send your time please screenshot your time with your tengaged profile in the screenshot. If you choose to play Deal or No Deal, you will need to message me on Skype so we can screen share while you play.

*Either option allows only one submission!*

Puzzle Link: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2011889a8085
Deal or No Deal: http://en.gameslol.net/deal-or-no-deal-754.html

In a different forum created shortly, please sign up for whether you'd like to complete the puzzle or play deal or no deal. It is first come first serve for both, so once an option has eleven players, I will close that forum and the remaining will automatically play the other game.

To send your puzzle score or play Deal or No Deal, please message myself, or William (IceBeast) on Skype.

The top five scores from both the puzzle and Deal or No Deal will be safe become part of the Endurance cast. The eight players who lose Part One & Two will have one final shot to make it in the game.
1473 days 18 hours ago
GothicZebra
https://i.imgur.com/pfJElP7.gif
1473 days 16 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Hello guys, I don't really know anyone, but please vote me I won't disappoint
1473 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Part 2 Sign Ups

Puzzle:

Kmartt
Gerasimov
_Groot
koolness234
BB5lover
immaxyman
Ethan000
doubledarefan01
MarieTori
titoburitto
coolKat

Deal or No Deal:

DanielleDonato
ITZ3THAN
Letal
Bulldozer24
EliOrtiz1234
GothicZebra
Dracarys
FireX
hwest14
Majority
kaylee21

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!