This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application Challenge #1

Topic » Application Challenge #1

4595 days 7 hours ago
o_Elle_o
Write a paragraph as to why you should be chosen to be a member of this exclusive alliance :)
4595 days 7 hours ago
Lifesaver
I think why I should be chosen to be a member of ELNAT because I really think that the group of people in the alliance are interesting people and I would love to get to know them more.  Plus I would like to be in some kind of alliance on this site.  I am a very interesting person and there are some things that people on here that should know about me. I can help people if they are upset or just need someone to talk to as well. I am as real as it gets.  One more thing is that I was there when the talk about ELNAT being formed just saying ;)
4595 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I think I should be chosen to be a member of ELNAT because I am a very trustworthy, loyal, honest, and kind. I like most of the people in the alliance and I would love to get to know them a bit more. I'm in ONE alliance at the moment but we don't really talk anymore... So, I reallly hope you give me a chance to be in the alliance! (: Thanks. <3
4595 days 6 hours ago
Hershey
I think that I should be chosen to be in E.L.N.A.T. because I want to be surrounded by friends who make me laugh and have a good time everyday. I am always there to talk to if you have a problem even though I'm only 14. I'm loyal and will protect my friends if someone ever messes with them. I love everyone in the alliance and I want to get to know them better. I hope you pick me to move on! :)
4595 days 5 hours ago
CocoaBean
Hmmmmm ok well this is a tough 1 lol! I think I would be a great addition to E.L.N.A.T. bcuz for me, I feel I want it the most. Most of the people here if they don't get it they will be like "well, darn oh well theres always next time," But not me because I was never in a sucessful alliance group. I can tell ELNAT has possibilities and I want to be apart of it to see it soar! I don't think I have a problem with any1 in the group :S I either don't know u or were friends :P o_elle_o and me go back a little while ago :P ummmm survivor8 and i feel during the time we talk sorta just click well together. Phenomanimal and I r bff's but he doesnt talk to me anymore cryin </3 :'(. And khart and I r survivor freaks xD (I dont know the rest that well :O ) If you do decide to pick me, I can tell you right now I will be an active, loyal, and friendly member. Thanks guys! <33
~ *Cocoa* ~
PS: I love the E.L.N.A.T group pic :P
4595 days 5 hours ago
amylou8251
I should be chosen because I'm a lady and I need a thug. I know a lot of the members already. *winks* I'm fun to be in games with. I'm not great at the challenges but I play a great social game. I can promise you, when you join a game with me, there will never be a dull moment. I am also fiercly loyal to my friends and i'll be just as loyal to my alliance.
4595 days 3 hours ago
awesome2210
I should be chosen because I could get along really well with the other members,I am trustworthy,loyal,and a great spammer if I do say so myself *flips hair*.Plus,im totally funny and can bring more humor to the alliance :* Also,I have 2 really great friends in here,so Id like to be with them ^.^ (Khart92 and sprtsgy1989).Oh and I made the group picture *giggle*
4594 days 19 hours ago
kort
-  I $hould be chosen to be in the alliancee 'cau$e i'm the [epitome] of a L a d y* :)

& i'm in neeed of some thuq-<3

+ i'm [funny,] [loud,] [good at $trategizing,] & [LOYAL] , as well I want to get to know everyone :)
4594 days 3 hours ago
eddy84217
i should be apart of this exclusive alliance becuz

i bring chicken i throw black weddings i love spamming kfc is mah bitch

and umm yeah
4593 days 23 hours ago
Millzipede
I really think I should become a part of Every Lady Needs A Thug (E.L.N.A.T.) as I am good friends with some of the people in here and am a loyal and trustworthy member. I will be 100% dedicated to this alliance and will do anything to get us to the end. I'd also love to be friends with the people I haven;t met and get to enjoy my tengaged experience more :)
4593 days 22 hours ago
jtotalturtle
I THink I should become a Member Of Elnat Because i can be a good part of it :) And Also i can help andcontribute to anything u guys need. ALso if we join games i will be loyal to u guys 100% and im also really nice and would love a chance to meet and talk to u guys and make some new friends :D
4593 days 16 hours ago
bulldoggy559
I think that I should be allowed in ELNAT for a few reasons, im pretty gangster if I do say so myself and I currently have no tengaged lady so there is that LOL. people in ETNAL are really nice and it seems like it will be the same group/kind of people in here and it is always nice to have people on tengaged you can talk to and so applying here seems like the best way to do that :D
4592 days 20 hours ago
LadyBlaq
Alright so as a sista from da hood all my life, I offer a lot of life experience that many tengaged users DON'T have. I am not a teen. I am not a child. I am a grown ass woman and I got years of wisdom and knowledge (im 23 btw dont be thinkin' im an oldie) that I can provide to many users on this board.

I'll be the first to admit I have trust issues. Lord, I can't even tell you the amount of times I've been betrayed. I trust easily and I give everything into people I trust. Loyalty is my middle name, (it's actually Blessing but, you know), and death before dishonor.

As a fellow Lady (HELLO, IT'S IN MY NAME), I feel like I have the authenticity to back it up. I also have the mouth and the attitude to tell ANYONE off. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and if I have a problem with someone; they'll know. I am a FEMALE activist and I will stand up for fellow Ladies who run the world (girls).

open group

E.L.N.A.T.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!