This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #12:Finale Pt. 2

Topic » Challenge #12:Finale Pt. 2

3231 days 14 hours ago
LiteCitrus
My final 3 girls. Peach Fuzz. Heather Lockwood. Fern. It all comes down to this...I would like to now take it over you 3. I think traditions need to be broken this season so...I would like you to pick a song that you feel best represents you and your ride in this competition. I want you to explain the connection and how you embody that song so well. I'd also like insight on why you should be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar. What I want you to do is pick a song by any artist you like, they CANNOT however be a song or artist/artist affiliated with any lip sync songs this season (in ex. Gwen Stefani is off limits) You will also make your final look. Make it your best drag is this is the last look we'll get to see. It must be your interpretation of the lip sync song you chose. Thank you for such a great season ladies.

As messy as it's been (because me) it all comes down to this.

You will have 3 days to complete this challenge and your deadline will be 8 PM EST.

I will be posting the public final 3 blog shortly.

Again one last time...good luck and DON'T fuck it up!
3231 days 14 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Also a side note

none of you can choose the same artist/song.
3228 days 15 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Extension requested for Roy.

Due date is tomorrow night at 8 PM EST.
3226 days 20 hours ago
ARTPOP
hello okay so hi i decided to go with the song moments by tove lo that i'll link at the bottom with my look. so basically i chose this song because throughout this entire competition i wasn't always the prettiest or the most polished or the flaw free one but i had a lot of moments that proved that i definitely could be any of those at times. after getting knocked down twice early on in the game, i decided that it was time to go as hard as i possibly could and avoid playing it safe from that moment on. after that i basically showed you the best of my comedy, design abilities, and my charisma uniqueness nerve and talent and i did pretty great in all of those departments considering i never landed in the bottom again. and basically i just feel like the entire endgame was full of moments from me, moments that really showed you and myself why i deserve to be here with these two amazing and talented ladies.

onto why i should win. i think i should win because when i shined i shined bright. my snatch game was probably one of the best snatch game performances in tgdr history. the last 4 rounds of the game showed you just how versatile i could be and how despite things being hard for me i could still pull through and land in the top with other who were skilled, polished veterans in those departments.  and lastly, early on in the game, after my second lip sync you told me i had to scratch my way to the top. and that's exactly what i did. every round i was reminded of that and i guess it served as a bit of motivation to actually do it.

what i'm trying to get across is that i think i deserve to be tengaged's next drag superstar because out of everyone here i've come the furthest... i went from almost going home in the beginning of the game to being the front runner at the end of the game by working as hard as i could possibly work.

i want to wish fern and peach (and myself) good luck and whoever wins you deserve it!!!

http://i.imgur.com/QBEJPZz.png

my idea for the look was just to be beautiful. i wanted to show that i could put together something that i find really pretty and show you all that i really can have my moments. :)
3226 days 15 hours ago
GothicZebra
This song is the epitome of my journey throughout Tengaged's Drag Race. I've had ups/downs more so than both the other queens sitting in the finals with me. I've had an endless barrage of shit thrown at me since the beginning of the competition  but I didn't let it stop me doing my own thing.  I gave my own unique flare to every challenge put in front of me and no one can question my dedication to the completion.

http://i.imgur.com/fj9I2BH.png
In regards to my look, I was visually inspired by the music video which contains a large amount of gold. My goal was to incorporate that into the nature-esque aesthetic fern is known for. The result is a combination of flowers and fern dripped in gold, which seems appropriate for the winner of Tengaged's Drag Race. The hair is inspired by the 70's and icons such as Farrah Fawcett.  The look is an original, as is fern and the majority of her looks.

At the end of the day I've come a long way from that new girl who was told to go home episode three. I've won the most challenges out of anyone else in the competition and being in the final three is a testament to myself and a big fuck you to anyone who underestimated me. I think I've shown a growth and a willingness to adapt and endure. I have confidence, consistency and creativity. I am Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar.

3226 days 15 hours ago
Zoeygasms
Well, I thought about giving y'all some sort of vulnerability and I would tell you all about how I plucked every dread out one by one trying to pull the courage, strength, and ideas. But I didn't, and I don't think that it would be believable at all. I am Peach Fuzz, and whatever anyone thinks of it, I always bring a fresh, new, and interesting concept to anything I do.

Whether it be comedy, design, or throwing shade, to the judges I probably wasn't always the best at it, but I was always recognized as slaying in those areas at one point or another.

This was the first challenge where I struggled. I was trying at first to find songs of triumph, but all these girls related it to men or falling in love. That doesn't interest me. I feel like I always put my best foot forward. I am her. She is me. I AM "THAT" GIRL. And that's when it hit me.

This song tells all basic bitches to get to the back, and isn't that what I've done all season? I've turned my nose down at normality and I've always looked for what's new. Much like TS Madison in the last chorus of the song, I may have ran out of breath a few times, but that's okay because even when I was flawed, there was still something about me that was very much so fierce But most importantly, TS Madison also names off multiple things that being That Girl encompasses. Being Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar isn't about growth or adapting, or being the prettiest (Hell, BRANDON won a season, sweetie). It isn't about scraping by on the skewered opinions of others because they like you.

Being Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar is about walking through the door, demanding respect, and shouting from the top of your lungs "I AM SICKENING!", and I've done nothing but that. And that's exactly what I wanted to embody in my look.

http://i.imgur.com/YgrmGfy.png

Love it or hate it, this is my favorite look I've done ever. It really embodies me and who I am as a queen. I am a boss ass bitch, and I didn't 'grow' necessarily. What got me here wasn't how my journey looked on a chart or how clean the anti-aliasing is on the outfit of my avatar. "I", "THAT GIRL", brought myself, and that was enough. I am her. She is me. I'm Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race IV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!