This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #8:Miss Tengaged Drag Race 2015

Topic » Challenge #8:Miss Tengaged..

3262 days 11 hours ago
LiteCitrus
As previously determined by our mini-challenge your roles were assigned.
However I'd like it to be kind of a surprise-ish. So I will mail each one of you your title with a description.
I can spoil the titles however here: http://i.imgur.com/Pg9nfal.png

Hello ladies! Welcome to our very first ever...Miss Drag Race Pageant! This is a challenge that will test diversity and wit.
Like Snatch Game you chose a character to emulate through questions. This challenge is a tad similar however your character is assigned to you and you must improvise for her. Also like a Snatch Game, all 3 portions must be Skyped or mailed to me (THIS INCLUDES YOUR RUNWAY). Like a pageant one by one your submission for that category will be posted. This pageant will be divided into several portions like a pageant.

It will be broken down in to three portions: Beauty, Talent, and the legendary Questions portion.
An example:

For your runway you were assigned a back story and somewhat of a story regarding your chacter. With that knowledge bring her to life visually, this challenge will test your diversity, but remember this is a pageant and she needs to look pageant ready. Sashes, tiaras, pretty dresses, jewlery are all a must.

For the talent portion: I would like you to write a couple sentences (more if you want) about what talent separates you from your competitors and how spectacular it is. It could be dumb or simple, but try to make it go with your character. If you want to provide visuals, gifs, videos, you may.

As for our questions portion: You will be asked 4 questions (like Snatch Game) however there will be no blanks to fill in. You will answer this question in the mindset and likelihood that your character would. Be funny, outrageous, and most importantly have fun.

Your questions are:

1.If God (or a divine being) could grant you one wish...what would it be?

2.What is your greatest contribution to society?

3.What is your favorite body part?

4.What in your opinion is our most important political issue and why?

As for your lip sync you must make a look to...

You will have 4 days to complete this challenge. Good luck...and DON'T FUCK IT UP!
3262 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
I said I would risk getting a bad choice :)
3257 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ca$hmere said she has to drop out due to a lack of power.

Cody check kik if you need proof
3257 days 14 hours ago
_Aria
What now

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race IV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!