This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SFNN5: Challenge 3

Topic » SFNN5: Challenge 3

3090 days 22 hours ago
Teddybear
Congratulations final 10! You have all come a long way, and all of us can picture each of you being a Nana in some way or another. However, 5-9 more of you will be eliminated based on your performance in the next challenges.

This one will be the first in paving your way.

Pieguy555 and Litecitrus will both receive slight point advantages for scoring in the top 2 in the logo competition. The bottom performers from last competition will not be disadvantaged, however, if they are in the bottom 3 here, their previous performances/scores will be taken into account.

This challenge is fairly simple, and after the horror-show of last competition, I expect all of you to submit in a timely manner.

All you have to do is PM me, TEDDYBEAR, a YouTube video that you think the Nanas will enjoy. I am only giving you until Monday night at 11:59 PM EST to submit, but well over 48 hours should be plenty of time to submit a video. Unless you have a brilliant reason, I will not accept requests for extensions, because of how easy this challenge is and how long the last one took.

The judges scores will anonymously select a bottom 3, and then, after voting, 2 of the bottom 3 will be eliminated. After this challenge, only 8 of you will remain. Good luck and good work so far!
3090 days 22 hours ago
Teddybear
btw for those who didn't see how they're doing, here is the chart so far (compliments of Patrick319)
http://i.imgur.com/sfzPOgl.png
3090 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
(I wanna add in this challenge is to see both your personality and your perception of the Nana group members and our personalities)
3090 days 20 hours ago
BbDamian
I'm building such a good story arch
3090 days 16 hours ago
JetsRock12
LOW BTM3 SAFE
3090 days 12 hours ago
dak236
WIN HIGH SAFE.

I'm slippin'
3090 days 8 hours ago
GentlemanG
GL all
3088 days 21 hours ago
Teddybear
Everyone has submitted. Judges message me to judge ASAP.
3088 days 10 hours ago
JetsRock12
I'm kind of nervous :(... I feel like my video was barely sub-par so it could definitely could be me getting the axe ;(

open group

Search For the Next Nana 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!