This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The BiTCh is back HBIC

Topic » The BiTCh is back HBIC

4390 days 20 hours ago
rachealgirl246
For off cam congrats on your hoh sweetie!!!!!

So we all know janelle premade alliance is everyone in the house but me am Lynette ooooooo

Lol thanks janelle for keeping me I owe you one girl that's I owe you a aass kicking out the door

You thought you was a bitch well sweetie you know my earth and I believe that's how I blew threw your alliance in season 3 but someone was being a bitter juror and also a host let some one come In on day 20 which was not fair I'm the real winner of season 3

And even f I don't know win Allstars I want the pleasure of kicking your ass again bitch

Janelle o janelle I can't wait war is on bitch I'm back and pretty much active for the rest of the game so don't worry boo you will see the otherside of the front door it feels good to be back and it feels good to whooooooop your ass again

Just like old times janelle right. Omg is that a tear wait no bitch its your preeviction

On a brighter side congrats am you own this week babes
4390 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
LOL you stupid bitch we all know this is my game and I'm the star of this show!

I'm not going anywhere and sorry about your Aunt.. Oh wait I'm not sorry, I think its Karma.

I plan on taking you down along with Lynette :)

open group

MHens Big Brother 6 -- Finished

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!