This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day Three - The Labyrinth

Topic » Day Three - The Labyrinth

4590 days 9 hours ago
joshyjam
The public vote was close, but Fisherisback received 45.5% of the votes, so the player evicted with 54.5% of the votes is MrPigglywiggly. Only 3 people competed in the challenge, so the nominated player will be based on inactivity out of those who didn't complete it. The least active person is jpmack37, who will be nominated. As awarded by George8 yesterday, the second POV holder is Jean1. Based on challenge results, the funniest video was sent in was by bignate97, who will receive HoH. Here are the new stats:

MrPigglywiggly - 9th
jpmack37 - Nominated
POV - Jean1
bignate97 - HoH

The HoH is clear on what they are supposed to do, and must nominate a second person who will face the public vote alongside jpmack37. Failure to do this in an hour will cause the second nominee to be decided based on inactivity. You will receive your challenge once the second nominee has been confirmed.

Good luck!
4589 days 12 hours ago
joshyjam
For those of you playing, due to inactivity reasons the results of the HoH decisions will be revealed tomorrow. If at least 1 player does not post in this section by tomorrow, this cast will be discontinued.
4589 days 11 hours ago
bignate97
huh
4588 days 12 hours ago
Maxi1234
Um??
4587 days 12 hours ago
anarchy42
peep
4584 days 11 hours ago
anarchy42
peep creepy widdly woop
if you don't make me hoh i'll leave this group
skilly willy frilly nare
i'll rip out your pubic hair

open group

The Labyrinth

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!