This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Tecozan

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Tecozan

4453 days 12 hours ago
bluedudeman
Tecozan back again for Tribal Council.
Not voting within 24 hours, results in a self-vote.

Rstar51 - Not able to make it to the challenge tonight, worried at all?

Saxonmath - Only person to complete a puzzle tonight. Think this ensures your safety?

Jogo248, Benner, Amykane - Also unable to make it. Do you think there's a clear target?

Luigi - Think showing up to the challenge was enough to keep you in? You recieved Puzzle Two but never solved it.
4453 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
Saxonmath - Only person to complete a puzzle tonight. Think this ensures your safety?

I think so, I've proved that I'm active.
4453 days 12 hours ago
bluedudeman
Saxonmath - Is there a clear target tonight?
4453 days 12 hours ago
saxonmath
Saxonmath - Is there a clear target tonight?

Right now, I don't think so. Right now It's the game is to early to find targets/enemy to vote off.
4453 days 9 hours ago
rstar51
Rstar51 - Not able to make it to the challenge tonight, worried at all?

I was on all day to find out the challenge was when i had to go but i dont really think this makes me a target and im always worried when we are at tribal council :/
4453 days 8 hours ago
rstar51
the immunity challenge 2 topic has 69 posts :)
4453 days ago
jogo248
Jogo248, Benner, Amykane - Also unable to make it. Do you think there's a clear target?

at this point idk, i know im working alot irl so im not always able to be on, but i do try and when i am on im always a valuable asset to my tribe
4452 days 12 hours ago
bluedudeman
Revealing votes...

Not voting results in a self vote
4452 days 12 hours ago
bluedudeman
Vote #1

Benner
4452 days 12 hours ago
bluedudeman
Vote #2

Luigi
4452 days 12 hours ago
bluedudeman
Vote #3

Luigi

2 luigi
1 benner
4452 days 12 hours ago
bluedudeman
Vote #3

Luigi

3 luigi
1 benner
4452 days 12 hours ago
bluedudeman
That was vote 4 btw lol
4452 days 12 hours ago
bluedudeman
Vote #5

Luigi

That's enough, 2nd person voted out is Luigirocks123. Hopefully your tribe wont be back for a third time in a row. Next immunity starts in a few minutes.

open group

Bluedudeman Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!