This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ZombieOliver's Game File

Topic » ZombieOliver's Game File

3970 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of ZombieOliver's confessionals will be posted here.
3967 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
soooooooo you have a very gnarly cast up in there bud... dafuq? this wont be easy :( so yeah fuck you! lol jk <3 thank you for picking me :)

and okkkkkkkkk. i havnt done much talking to anyone in the game.. like at all, ill do that later i think. But first off, i usually have my own personal target in every game i play. I THINK at this point its Bobrocks aka Jacob. not that i dislike him, but like hello, didnt he win like 2 group games in the past week? i remember seeing that 'grats to Jacob for winning laast season!' in two diff series. sooooooooooooo yeah fuck him tbh. Getting him out will NOT be fucking easy. So im going to try and allign myself with him. If im correct i believe he is friends with Mike.. and im at a f4 in Mikes group game atm. So i already mailed mike asking to work with him he said yeah, but i mean who is gonna say no? lolz. Anyways, i think ill be good on my tribe atm.

Staymellow is also a friend of mine, and i plan on using him :P well not 'using' him, but i know he will have my back... or i hope he does lol. I did sorta vote him out for 4th in a final3 group game before..... but he isnt really a bitter person. I hope to go far with him in this game, idw say finals because like anything can happen, but at this point thats my goal.

also, Bearpatrol i see is on the OT i looooooove him!!! we dominated Mearls survivor together, and i hope we do the same in here :) im happy he is on the OT bc then we can compare notes on alliances n such... if he is loyal to me, but idk why he wouldnt be xDD

but ya i mean there isnt too much to say since i havnt spoken to anyone really xD

goodluck me
3966 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
okay so first off, fuck that damn challenge. like cmons, its the damn weekend i dont want to spend hours doing a stupid endurance challange... AND I DIDNT GET ANY TEMPTATION!!

ugh fuck you gaia, honestly. Wait, before i continue im sorry for any rude comments, im drunk as i said so yolo. Anyways, Gaia, can you tell me who got what temptation? im too lazy to go look thru them all LOL. you should just tell me, itd make my life easier. ANYWAYS. so i guess Ray mailed the final five of our tribes immunity and was like 'lets be final five' well fuck you ray, i dont like you. your annoying. nuff said. bye.

Also i messaged Jacob and Mike regarding working together. THey both said yes (fucking obviously they did, duh) but i want a final three with the both of them. pretty sure they are friends. Do i intend to keep that deal? HELL FUCKING NO. Remember yall, jacob is my personal target. So as they say 'keep your friends close but your enemies closer' what can get closeer than a f3 deal? lolz.

okay i think im done, idk really. i cant rememeber anything else happening. ooh i guess it would be cool if Jimmy went first. But honestly i dont really care.

okay maybe more later, bye, drunken oliver out
3965 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
whew. okay so a decent bit has happened, and tbh i totally forget what my last confessional even said.

So lets break it down:
Keith mailed Martin, myself, Mike and Ray to vote out together. I asked who we should vote and we decided Jimmy. For what reason? i dont fucking know. I dont fucking care. He was one of the ones who stayed on that pole thing challenge the longest. As well as Jojo, and ray. I think that was the group before i fell. Anyways, i havnt spoken to Jojo or Jimmy about the game. And ray is... well fucking annoying. So tbh i would have suggested jojo or jimmy if i had the chance to decide. So hell yeah i was game for Jimmy.

Now i also have a side alliance with Staymellow and Jacob. In a perfect world, we would get rid of Ray in that group above and just add Stay and Jacob, with Stay as 6th.

I spoke to Jacob and he said he wanted to vote Ray bc Ray is.. well, fucking annoying as hell if we are being honest. And i am Honest Oliver ;PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP lololollll. Okay yeah anyways. Right before the vote Stay mailed me and was like 'i just voted Jacob i didnt know what to do aah!' and i was like dude... he has immunity... O.O so then it old him to vote Jimmy.

SO the vote comes up and there are 5 votes for Jimmy (one cancled so only 4) and THANK GOD Stay voted how i wanted him to, or he might have left lolol.

Also, i mailed keith trying to convince him that Ray didnt vote with us. (which im pretty sure he didnt, there were 5 in that first mail, and stay voted jimmy... so someone voted some other way) and then hoooooopefully we can add Jacob to that alliance. with Stay in my pocket. that would be perfect..

okay  i know this one was boring, but it was info filled, love you all byeeeeeeeeee
3963 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
MUAHAHA MY MASTER PLAN IS WORKING!!!

lol jk.

But really, i guess my sorta plan worked, Ray is out :) I mean all i did was talk to Keith, Jacob, and Stay lol. Keith mailed me, martin, and Mike sooooooooo im hoping us 4 can work togetha, and have jacob and stay with us. i hope we can just keep winning. I like us :) And im pretty sure they all trust me, except Martin and Mike. Concidering i never really spoke to them.. so hey, im down to get rid of them anytimee!

Id love to start adding Jacob to that mail group. hoping i can convince Keith its a good idea.. and its HIS idea baha. If by chance we lose... again. I think id want Jojo out. Jojo or Zed. Which will prove difficult since Keith told me he trusts zed (dull) so thats annoying. Im assuming at this point Keith has probably spoken to everyone, and everyone more than  likely trusts him. Fact noted, target appeared. >:) a target for a much much later date ofc.

So yeah, i guess thats it. Peace
3963 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm drunk. So lets do this.

My tribe: (in order of who I trust most)
Keith: he is awesome. But I'm almost certain he has his hands dipped in a few cokie jars (as do I, but I like being the only person like that) he has a right connection with Martin I'm sure. (Maybe me more, I'll have to dig deeper. Like sex. Deeper) he also trusts Zed. Which is 20% the reason I want Jojo to be voted out next. Easier than Zed most likely. If we can work it, I'd like him and I to get to final 5 (atleast) together.
Jacob: I want to vote him out. But it's much too early for that. And given that he is one if the people that talk game with me the most. I have to trust him. I hope that he sees me as a guide to his safety. Since I told him about that Keith/me/mike/Martin alliance. I'm sure h knows I'm keeping him safe. or I'm def trying to. Tbh. He doesn't seem to be doing
Much. Unless I'm totally missing somethin.
Stay: as far as I know. He is just totally following me. I did vote him out at 4th in another game. But so far he seems to be trusting me. That first vote probably really gained his trust, since if I did not tell him to vote Jimmy, he might not be here. Also basically doing nothing, but if he is putty in my pocket. Ill keep him.
Mike: literally barely spoke to one another. But I can at least hope at this point he wouldn't vote me out.
Martin: I only trust him because I believe Keith is telling him what to do. As long as Keith can control him, idgaf. I did add him on Skype and try to talk. But he is totally NOT sociable. Probably a nerdddd. Lol jk < 3 but really..
Zed: only higher than Jojo bc Keith trusts him.
Jojo: hopefully you go next. Fucker. (Jk idk you but your a twat bc I said so)

Other tribe! (Also in order of who I trust... But like barely spoke to any if them so...)
Bear: I LOOOVE him. Literally so much. I know for a fact he would have my back if we merged, and vice versa. We DOMINATED Mearls game together. And I luv luv luvsss him. Those Tucker's better not vote him out.
Dfalc: meh. We spoke on Skype and he offered we work together in the future. Which I'm SO down for. You can't NOT have too many alliances and deals. Especially with possible twists and tribe swaps. Yolo
Matt: he and I are both in the VL of KidA's series. I brought up working together and he agreed. But c'mon. It's not like he'd say no. Also covering more ground in case of tribe switch n stuff.
Mini: idk. Added on Skype. Kinda talked n such.
Bblover: an old friend we played stars together. I fucked over our alliances. Blamed it on him. Nommed him next day oops. He probably doesn't trust me. But he would use me if needed. And vice versa. Def dont trust him.
Reaslim: who? Buttttt I remember Matt saying he was his only ally...
Awkward: again, who? You can go now.
Jxhn: pretty sure a good player. I have no feelings.

Hi VL. Your all cute, and that is NOT the alcohol talking. Xoxo. Ps Gaia keys drink sometime. ^.^

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!