This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MattsBBUpdates' Game File

Topic » MattsBBUpdates' Game File

3974 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of MattsBBUpdates' confessionals will be posted here.
3973 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm super worried about these cast aways, Im not friends with ANY of them, which is unusual for me! I have some beef with ILikeBugs because when I first joined, he lied about having a deathly disease so he wouldn't be evicted in a Fastings. I'd love to see him voted out first. I like Bobrocks (I think his name is Jacob?) and I'd like to align with him, since he seems like a pretty cool guy, cause I've seen him around. The tribe reveal will be when I start trying to make alliances since I don't know anyone. This should be interesting.
3970 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I've talked with strategy with one person and that was Awkward. She just asked me if I wanted to work together, I said sure, and she said she was going to find more people to work with us and we'd talk later. I want to get Sam out, but for some reason I feel like I'm gonna be first out. Which would suck. But who knows.
3969 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thank GOD Sam went home. Meanwhile, Awkward isn't responding to any of my mails. This is so fucking annoying OMG. Like I don't have time to wait for you to mail me. Looks like I'm looking for a new alliance...

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!