This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Keitho44's Game File

Topic » Keitho44's Game File

3984 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Keitho44's confessionals will be posted here.
3983 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I really don't know half of this cast, and those I do know have not been on my side in the past. The one person who I'll have to end up working with is Jayson...unfortunately. I like him now, don't have any problem with him, but he can be a bit..perverted towards me :x

On everyone else, I just gotta wait until the game starts before evaluating them. But I think they're gonna wanna target us bigger players right off the bat. I just have no idea about them really :P
3980 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Nobody is talking or mailing me

Help!
3980 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm in a six alliance with Martin, Zombie, Survivor, Zed and Ilikebugs, so no 21st for me!

They all want Jimbo out now but Im tryna push for Staymellow. He hasn't talked to me once :P
3980 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Yay my vote went through.
3971 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I made sure not to submit a flag. I really don't like Mellow or Jojo, and I want one of those two gone soon. I'm happy nobody else did though, or else would have failed in doing that :P

My main allies atm are Mike, Zombie, Mellow (but he's going next cause Imma push for it), Martin and Jacob. Although Zombie right now is definitely my closest, I know I can reach the end with him. He reminds me of Ian, the asian I teamed up with in one of your seasons <3
3965 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) Current Strategy?
For me right now, it's all about laying low. I'm gonna do well in immunity challenges, but now that it's individual, it's not my main focus. Don't wanna make myself seem hugely dangerous, but I'm not good at immunities anyways :P

2) Current main allies?
Definitely my old tribe, but something about Minidude makes me wanna work with him. I just don't know what. And now that I've kinda made promises with him, a lot is already expected from me :x

3) Who do you trust the most and why?
Zombie, without doubt. We just clicked from day one, and I know he's genuine. But I'm on equal par as well with Zed, he's just laid back and has no intentions of screwing me over. I hope.

4) How's it feel to merge?
Great, but it always seems to be my downfall, and when I start to screw up :P

5) Worried about anyone flipping/are you flipping?
I'm probably the biggest worry right now for flipping :P But I have no faith in Jojo. He wants to stick with us, but his naivety and stupidity just makes him an easy target for the other tribe to grab.

6) What's your ideal F2/F3?
If I play a nice game, it's me, Zombie and Zed.
If I don't give a shit about anyone else, it's me and Jojo until the end :P

7) Anything else you have to say :)
I feel confident I'm going all the way ;)
3963 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Keith's mail to mini after getting his idol:

Jacob, I seriously thank you for this. But I'm gonna help you as much as I can tonight. Maddalyn mailed me saying she's voting you, but I have an idea of what I can to get rid of her tonight. But it might be make me look like a right asshole in front of her.

Here's the idea: I'll give her a fake idol, so that she can give you immunity. When she plays it, she'll be screwed, and we vote her.

Second option: I know you want Jacob out, but if I'm gonna vote out one of my own allies tonight, I'd like to go for Jojo, just because he's useless, and it would cause less bitterness than voting out our Jacob, who I have given more trust to. I know how Jacob thinks, and if we put Jojo up on higher pedastal than him..he'd be pissed. I know I would :P

Blarghhh so confusing
3961 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well now it appears you should forget about me ever going to the end with Oliver :P
3955 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm gonna play this idol tonight on myself. I'm so hoping this was not a ploy by Jacob before he left, 'cause I feel in trouble tonight.

I need to get to the final 6 at least, and everyone thinks I'm vulnerable, so they probably are targetting me.

If so they're all assholes >.>
3953 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
WHY HAS RICH GONE HOME

BRING HIM BACK, THIS WASN'T MEANT TO HAPPEN! </3

I've had people go behind my back now ;(
3952 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to be in the Final FOUR?
It feels absolutely brilliant! Especially knowing I might finally win one of your seasons xD

2) Who is your alliance to the end?
It's definitely me and Martin now. Jacob is ignoring me, and I'm guessing him and Jojo are voting me tonight. I would never have thought I'd go to the end with Martin, but he's the smallest threat left, but he knows always who's the biggest. And thankfully in his eyes it's never been me!

3) Whats your strategy/plan to make it to the end?
I HAVE to win this final immunity challenge. I just have to. There's no other option for me. I know Jacob wouldn't take me to the finals, as at this stage the game is between me and him. Martin winning it would be OK I suppose, since I'm with him, but I'd just be worried he'd suddenly change his attitudes and bring Jacob. I could see him doing that, since he doesn't really have a friendship bond with me, we're just allies.

4) What would it mean to make it to the end?
It would mean I'd have this game in the bag ;) I'm incredibly confident this time around, hence why I've been so paranoid about going home recently :P

5) How would it feel to get 4th?
It would be a pain in the ass.

6) Do you think it's Final 2 of 3? Which do you want?
It's definitely a final 2, it's obvious now :P
7) Anything and everything else?
All is good :)

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!