This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dfalc7's Game File

Topic » Dfalc7's Game File

3970 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Dfalc7's confessionals will be posted here.
3969 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So I know a few people in this cast. In big brother the victory house BOBROCKS and I were allies from the very beginning and never turned on each other so I would like to work with him again. I have played a survivor game with Jimboslice before but him and two others blindsided me and got me out pretty early so I plan I getting him out ASAP :p I have also played with therealslimshady and unfortunately my alliance was in power and picked him and his allies off and I went on to win sole survivor. So I feel like he might target me. BigBrotherFan played a big brother game with me and while we weren't allies we weren't exactly against each other either. I would trust him if he's on my tribe. He is also very good at challenges.

As for the rest of the cast, I don't think I've ever played a game with any of them before.
3967 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well I only know two people on my tribe - Shady and Sam. I won the season I played with shady so I am nervous he might consider me a threat and try to get rid of me. However he just messaged me congratulating me on my win so that makes me think he's making small talk before asking me to be in an alliance.

I also know Sam but we were not really allies in the season I played with him so I'm not sure where his head is at. I think I might message him tomorrow and see if he'd like to work together. I know he is good at challenges so it would be smart to keep him around.

In regards to everyone else, for some reason I get a good vibe from minidude so I might ask him to work with me.
3966 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So far I have made an alliance with Shady and Jacob M. After this vote I think it will be a little bit easier to see where allegiances lie and I will message some other people to form a majority alliance.

It looks like Sam is going tonight but you never know!
3961 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I am in a four person alliance right now of me, Jacob M., Jayson, and Shady. HOWEVER, I am hesitant to trust them. I have learned from past survivor group games that I always need to be wary of my allies because they are likely to turn on me when opportunity presents itself.

Shady has been inactive in challenges so I don't forsee him making it to the end. I feel like I need to stay with Jacob M. and Jayson, and then if I make merge I have some friends on the other tribe that I hope would be willing to work with me (Jacob B., Oliver, Staymellow).

I think the consensus on who to vote out tonight will be Matt. He didn't show up to the first challenge and voluntarily sat out of today's challenges and that's just unacceptable.

I'M GOING TO SHIT ON HIS LAZY ASS FACE AND THEN VOTE HIS STANK ASS OUT OF HERE!!!

:)
3959 days ago
Gaiaphage
Jacob Ms outburst and nasty mail he sent me have really rubbed me the wrong way. I am thinking about organizing a blindside of him once we merge. I have been talking to Oliver a bit and I think he would be down to work with me.

We are most likely going to go into the merge down in numbers so I think it would be wise to work with people on the other tribe

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!