This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Aiwfwyattroh's Game File

Topic » Aiwfwyattroh's Game File

3545 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Aiwfwyattroh's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3545 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Wow what a stacked cast espically the winners cast. Off first glance I want a 5 person alliance with rshow , nbkiller, Peaceout and dragotistic.

But we should soon see how this will go.
3545 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian & Wyatt:

ADDRIAN:
hey dude

WYATT:
Hi, how are you?

ADDRIAN:
im great i was in season before this one and it was stressful lol, but i wanted to know if you wanted to be allies and work together in the game
3545 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with RShowFreak & Wyatt:

RSHOWFREAK:
Alliance in Gaias game?

WYATT:
How course Alex! I was right about to message you the same thing

RSHOWFREAK:
Who else do you think we should bring in>?
3544 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian & Wyatt:

ADDRIAN:
you know who youre voting for?

WYATT:
oh my goodness idk i'm not sure. I don't know most of this cast. What are you thinking?

ADDRIAN:
ive talked to a few people and the vote is michael so far. so that who im going with
3543 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
First of all thanks for bringing me back. Second off Fuck you :P. When the first cast was told with 18 players I had already thought I would win already imagining my first gaiaphage win but now with sarge, cfff and zim being added i just don't know I could easily be booted very very early.

I think (keyword) that I have a four person alliance with Peaceout, nbkiller, rshowfreak.

I've also talked to drago a little bit and think we could be a good pair. So thats 5/11 votes. Addrain for whatever his name is has been talking to me but I think he prob is messaging everyone. Sarge hates me so i assume he will come after me sooner than later possibly tonight. I've been told the vote is between mikey and cfff. I don't want mikey to go home I rly want him to be my f2 so hopefully it all works out.
3540 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Wyatt, PeaceOut, RShowFreak, & Nbkiller:

WYATT:
Gaia survivor solitary alliance
-----
Hi I know we've been messaging each other since last vote about working together but I wanted to make it official here.
-----
Do you guys have any idea for the vote? I know it's early in the game so it's hard to know whose active.

NBKILLER:
I will honestly go with whatever for the vote.

WYATT:
Alex? Mikey? Have any idea. At first glance my first instinct would be to vote sarge out.
-----
I know he is prob coming after me soon since he hates me. He may also be coming after Alex. Earlier this year I played in cmacks winners vs losers his mega all star season and sarge messaged me for a premade before cast was revealed and said Alex needs to go first as he is a major threat. Turns out Alex didn't play that season   
So I'm not certain he is coming after Alex, I or any of us but as a pre-caution that would be my first instinct

RSHOWFREAK:
Well then what would you suggest because I'm pretty sure sarge is gunning for you Wyatt
3540 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Keeping this quick as stated earlier these late replacements rly fucked me. None of them like me and most hate me to my knowledge so my backs against the wall from the start as opposed to being in the power position if this was the original 9 player per tribe cast.

Alright that enough bitching from me. Sarge is targeting me he is making it very obvious he is pretty awful at keeping secrets like I've mailed a few people and they haven't mailed back when they clearly have been online. Like why not lead me on, now I have 18 hours to scramble which is very dangerous IMO.

I think that 4 person alliance of nick, Alex and Mikey will stay strong. I made up a lie that sarge wanted a pre made in cmacks winners vs losers before the cast was revealed and wanted Alex out ( which Alex didn't play) this leads him to believe he will be targeted after me. Idk if Alex cares or is buying it but I think he is voting with me anyway.

So that's 4/10 votes, Drago will hopefully vote with me since we seem on good terms. Thats 5/6. Nick said he might be able to convince Andy to vote sarge so that's 6/10.

Honestly as long as I get 5/10 were golden. I don't think whatever shitty alliance sarge made so quickly would stay strong as the possible threat of rocks. O wait you don't do rocks.....ugh I guess that means sarge vs Wyatt in a fire making duel. Which honestly would be good as well. I think I have a good strategy for that as well.

Ok richard may the best man win.....

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!