This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PeaceOut14's Game File

Topic » PeaceOut14's Game File

3530 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of PeaceOut14's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3530 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian & PeaceOut:

ADDRIAN:
hey can we talk

PEACEOUT:
Yeah what do you want to talk about
3530 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with RShowFreak & PeaceOut:

RSHOWFREAK:
Wanna work together?

PEACEOUT:
Whoops removed Chris, but yeah I want to work together.

RSHOWFREAK:
who u think we should bring in?

PEACEOUT:
I've pretty much talked to Wyatt and Adrian from this tribe, and that's it.

RSHOWFREAK:
never talked to Adrian.
wyatt id be down to work with

PEACEOUT:
Ok that's cool we can work with Wyatt
3529 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Amf, Dragotistic, PeaceOut, RShowFreak, & Nbkiller:

SARGE:
Hi guys. We all have talked one form or another.  I am wondering right upfront if you all want to form a tight 6 person alliance so we are protected on our tribe and will put up a strong fight against the Winners. I would like to work with each and every one of you.

AMF:
totally!

DRAGO:
present and ready to kick ass

NBKILLER:
im down

RSHOWFREAK::
I am very down. This is a huge group of diverse players.

DRAGO:
Can we be called the Moving Company except we're actually likeable and we won't fail because of a showmance, cause let's face it, it's a sick ass alliance name.

SARGE:
After everyone agrees we need to decide as a group who are first target will be.

PEACEOUT:
Hey I'm totally down for this. :D

SARGE:
Guys we will need to decide who to take out.  To me personally I would love to see Wyatt out first tonight. He has become sneaky lately and a huge backstabber n other games and could be a threat to us.  I will vote however u guys want. But, I need to know by 8am in the morning so I can cast my vote.

DRAGO:
I'm fine with that.

AMF:
im good with it (y)

RSHOWFREAK:
Me personally, I'd rather vote for Cfff just because I know he can be sneaky and isn't that trustworthy

AMF:
i agree with what youre saying but he is more active and better in challenges than wyatt. wed have the votes to get him out when we lose a challenge if thats what we want to do

RSHOWFREAK:
well its tough to judge activity when weve had only one challenge...........

SARGE:
I will vote for either but will need a def. decision who we all can lock in.  Wyatt is my nemesis that is not that active.  Cfff is a very sneaky player and will join forces with the other side given the chance. We can do one and then the other next time. Lets decide please...haha

RSHOWFREAK:
well my vote is for cfff to go this time

SARGE:
okay...but please can we take out wyatt next?

RSHOWFREAK:
if thats what people want

AMF:
ok cfff it is then lmao

SARGE:
Great then I am locking my vote in for Cff.

DRAGO:
same

PEACEOUT:
Cool. Me too
3526 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Wyatt, PeaceOut, RShowFreak, & Nbkiller:

WYATT:
Gaia survivor solitary alliance
-----
Hi I know we've been messaging each other since last vote about working together but I wanted to make it official here.
-----
Do you guys have any idea for the vote? I know it's early in the game so it's hard to know whose active.

NBKILLER:
I will honestly go with whatever for the vote.

WYATT:
Alex? Mikey? Have any idea. At first glance my first instinct would be to vote sarge out.
-----
I know he is prob coming after me soon since he hates me. He may also be coming after Alex. Earlier this year I played in cmacks winners vs losers his mega all star season and sarge messaged me for a premade before cast was revealed and said Alex needs to go first as he is a major threat. Turns out Alex didn't play that season   
So I'm not certain he is coming after Alex, I or any of us but as a pre-caution that would be my first instinct

RSHOWFREAK:
Well then what would you suggest because I'm pretty sure sarge is gunning for you Wyatt
3526 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, PeaceOut, Dragotistic, Nbkiller, RShowFreak, & Amf:

SARGE:
Hi everyone,
Sucks we lost a spam challenge.  Who should we vote out this time?  If we could decide. Again, I am suggesting Wyatt (aiw) because one he wont help that much in the near future and two he cannot be trusted and has already been saying stuff to people on the other side. He has friends over there.  Let me know everyone what you all come up with. I am off to work but will be back by 6pmEST.

AMF:
That's who I was going to suggest. I was gone for a while so I didn't send out a mail but Wyatt is what i want to do

DRAGOTISTIC:
I'm fine with him going.

RSHOWFREAK:
is tht what evry1 wants??
3525 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Dragotistc, RShowFreak, Amf, Sarge, PeaceOut, & Nbkiller:

DRAGOTISTIC:
any thoughts on the vote tonight?

NBKILLER:
I'm ok with voting whoever

SARGE:
Well guys...silence is scary...Alex gave his opinion 1st tribal, I did the 2nd....someone else this time decide who goes. I will vote with u guys.

AMF:
im fine with whoever too... i mean i just want to stick together

PEACEOUT:
Yeah we need to be united and strong but like who is threatening to us?

DRAGOTISTIC:
addrian?

AMF:
that's good with me
3524 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with PeaceOut, Sarge, Nbkiller, Dragotistic, Amf, & RShowFreak:

PEACEOUT:
Well I hope you guys know I am loyal to you and hope you revote Addrian out. ;-; It would be really awesome I would be very grateful.

SARGE:
Again this game is crazy...1st I got two crazy votes. Now Peace has got the same. I am keeping him and guys we need to form this tight group back together and stick together and beat this other tribe please.

DRAGOTISTIC:
i kept him dw

RSHOWFREAK:
ditto

AMF:
same
3522 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, RShowFreak, Nbkiller, Dragotistic, & PeaceOut:

SARGE:
winners tribe alliance
-----
Hey everyone Mearl told me exactly who is in a strong alliance on the other side and to watch out for as they are coming right after us. Jeremy, bingo, shadi, Eddie, joe, and maybe Gohan is the strong alliance on that side.  I wanted to let everyone know what we are up against on that tribe.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!