This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Keitho44's Game File

Topic » Keitho44's Game File

3550 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Keitho44's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3550 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Keith:

MEARL:
Look forward to playing with you in gaias game!
3549 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to be in the FINAL season, as one of 18 former finalists?
it's great! Always good to be considered the best ;)

2) What's your strategy coming into this game?
I'm gonna play like I always do: quiet,reserved and making big moves later on in the game. Everyone here thinks they're the bomb, so I'm gonna be sure to stroke a lot of the big egos in this season.

3) Thoughts on the cast/tribes?
I'm not too fond of my own tribe, there's nobody I know I can get along with for certain.I know of them all, but I'm not comfortable in any way. I plan on working with everyone on both tribes equally, I don't like playing with just one set of castaways!

4) Potential allies? Potential targets/enemies? As much as it could suck, I may align with Jeremy, but I know he'll not plead loyAlty to me, so ill have to see. Eddie maybe as well. Mearl though is dangerous, but I'm not gonna oppose him early on in the game.

5) Why do you think you can either win again (if a former winner) or finally win (if a former runner-up)? I've got the Irish charm, I can win it ;)

6) How hard do you expect this season to be, and with no twists involved, even no idols, how's that shape this season? Not that hard, I won my last season depending entirely on my own social skills, so I'd say I can do it again!
3548 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Keith & Zimdelinvasor:

KEITH:
Hey man. Ive been told I'm being voted for by everyone. It sucks if that's true. I just wanna play this game, and I'm active since I've showed up so far. Idc if I'm not in the majority, so if you are, please just get someone else out first. We all need an active tribe to be fair. Please help me out if this Is all true
-----
PS are you the Russ guy who posts in POS on Facebook?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Hmm. I mean, you did just approach me, and while I'm sure you probably approached other people, that still doesn't change the fact that you actually talked to me, which is more than I can say for a fair amount of these people haha. So I will see what I can do. The only reason I'd vote you out is for the sake of a majority, but if things have time to realign and the majority could shift, I'd be okay with that.
-----
And yes I am!

KEITH:
That's great! I'm gonna lock in colts for later. I've approached mearl and spinner so far, and they'd like me to stay around too. I really would like you to at least vote him, let me do the pleading so you wont even have to risk yourself. Your posts are good on POS, enjoying the countdown. Yes I am sucking up O:)
3547 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Keith & Zimdelinvasor:

KEITH:
so joeker chast and spin all wanna help get colts out. You gonna vote him Ya think? That's 5 and Jeremy aligned with me but I'm not sure about him, do you know what he's at. Or even spoken to him?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Hmm. I mean are you sure there's a majority there?

KEITH:
I'm going off my friendships to these people rather than just gameplay, so yes. I'm certain people are gonna help me out

ZIMDELINVASOR:
You said you weren't sure on Jeremy, though?
From my talks with people in general I don't know if the majority is there

KEITH:
Nope, not Jeremy. All I ask is not to vote me, colt doesn't owe you anything, nor care. I hate how I'm arguing to stay when I'm in this to win for the tribe. If you just vote colt, what harm is there in doing that? Its hard to keep you all in the loop of every convo, cause I'm pleading to you all and busting my ass off. I have players on my side. Look, talk to Mearl about this. He can easily tell you it better, I'm Just exhausted by now lol

ZIMDELINVASOR:
The harm would be that I don't think there's a majority there even if I vote there.

KEITH:
Fine, vote me out then. If you end up in this situation, you'd want the exact same thing. None of you guys gave any reason to vote me out. I'm sorry but it's weak on your end to be content with me going. All I wanted was a bit of fun and to play a bit in my last ever group game  and I get this treatment then. appreciate it, you guys clearly all are crazy to make this game a fight amongst the 'best'.

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Well.. yes, of course anyone wouldn't want to get voted out in the situation of being about to get voted out.
My reason is that I heard your name came up and I think there's a majority sending in that name and if my vote doesn't matter anyway, I'm not going to put myself on the line.
I'm sorry that it played out that way, but /someone/ has to go home, and when your pitch for me to save you eventually just turns into "Talk to someone else about it".. that's not the most convincing way to get me to vote in what seems to be a minority.
-----
If I thought there was a chance or I thought there was a swing vote, I could be receptive, because you have talked to me more than Colt has. But.. there are twelve minutes left and I don't think there's a majority and I don't think either of us could create one.
-----
And -- last one I'll send, since I gotta shower -- if the vote does somehow swing to where you stay, I would be down to work with you going forward, since I admire and appreciate the extent to which you're competing to stay here. But it's just... respecting you doesn't mean I want to put myself in what seems to be a minority.

KEITH:
I'm talking about being active, not the idea of voted off. That always deserves trumps, esp for our first challenge, this early on in the game. Voting out Colt means nothing. The fact that not one of you guys even care for that is ridiculous. And The reason I said talk to Mearl was because you didn't know if anyone else was working against colt? I just wanna stay for the fact I'm actually going to be on, why is that so hard for you all to comprehend?!?! Whoever lead this vote against me I wanna know. Because clearly none of you care for strategy Nor challenges...

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!