This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

01Gohan's Game File

Topic » 01Gohan's Game File

3531 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of 01Gohan's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3531 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Gohan:

MEARL:
The mearl Gohan alliance made it far in Bb v gg so I'm thinking  we should give it another run in gaias season
3531 days ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to be in the FINAL season, as one of 18 former finalists?
Well it took me five times to win, so I'm not exactly the best winner here. But I'm ready to kick everyone's asses.

2) What's your strategy coming into this game?
I don't have one. People come up to ME asking for an alliance. I don't have to do squat.

3) Thoughts on the cast/tribes?
Great Cast, honestly. Most of them are tough competitors and it'll be amazing.

4) Potential allies? Potential targets/enemies?
Potential Allies- MMAJunkie, Bingo, Mearl. Potential Enemies- Mearl xD

5) Why do you think you can either win again (if a former winner) or finally win (if a former runner-up)?
I'm amazing. No other reason.

6) How hard do you expect this season to be, and with no twists involved, even no idols, how's that shape this season?
It'll be a pretty... dull season. There's going to be a pagonging, guaranteed.
3529 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with MMAjunkie, Gohan, Bingo, & Zimdelinvasor:

MMAJUNKIE:
You are the only 2 people on this tribe that I trust, and I know play like myself for the most part.  I want to have some loyal allies with me for the merge.  I would love for this to be the core alliance.  I will try to be as active as possible.
-----
Are we all good with this?

BINGO:
I'm in!!! We just have to get the majority and work from there.

GOHAN:
What about Piddu/Mearl? Both strategic, and both know how to keep a level head. That gives us a majority 5-4

BINGO:
Yeah they're both strong players, there's also Chastain who similarly is a good player who's going to be a big target in this cast.

GOHAN:
Is it really a good idea to have a really big target in an alliance though?

MMAJUNKIE:
I feel like we need to make decisions as a "tribe".  If we are going to have a majority alliance of 5-6 then we need to get the rest of the people to vote with us if possible.  I think there will be at least 1 tribe swap.  If we invest ourselves into a public alliance of 5 people that gets split up, then we didn't achieve anything.

GOHAN:
There won't be a tribe swap, remember?
-----
(I added Zimdelinvasor because he's amazing)
-----
There's no idols, no twists of any kind. Gaia said it himself. We don't have to worry about  there being a tribe swap, because if so that makes Chris a liar :o

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Hi. I'm cool with all of you. I'm good with this unit.

MMAJUNKIE:
What we doin then folks?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I don't think Mearl trusts me. I think he'd be targeting me if I didn't have Immunity just given our history in games. If anyone else here wants to keep him because they have a strong bond and could use him, I'd be fine with it, but my inclination is to take Mearl out.

GOHAN:
Most times I'd be fine with voting Mearl out. However given the fact that he's asked me for an alliance to, I quote, "repeat BBvGG", I think we could use him.
I think, based on ability, Colts is sneaky. I'm iffy on where he stands and I really don't trust him/have a reason to. I can't trust Mearl as far as I can throw him, mind you. But if he can trust me then that's worth something.

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I don't really trust Mearl but in the short term we can use him.
He told me the same story, though -- wanting me and him and Alex -- and I don't think he's stupid enough to overplay hard enough to be making that up unprompted this early, and he admitted that he'd want me out if we weren't working together. So I think he's sincere, but I still want his ass gone early on in case of a swap, because then he'd kick our ass in challenges.

GOHAN:
Alright. If everyone here wants to vote off Mearl, we'll still need two more for the numbers.

BINGO:
I've heard keith's name thrown around so if we all want to keep things simple and try to keep the tribe unified then that's a good option.

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Yea, MMA said the same to me via Skype and I have no objection. It's not like there'll be a tribe swap the very next round, so I don't need Mearl out right this second.
3529 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with MMAjunkie, 49288, Zimdelinvasor, Gohan, & Bingo:

MMAJUNKIE:
Just wanted to finalize us 5 as an alliance.  Tonight we slay Keith :).

49288:
fine by me

BINGO:
i'm in

ZIMDELINVASOR:
No problem.
I'm workin' a side thing with Mearl for numbers, but he's a threat and you guys approached me first, so I'm with this group for the long haul.

49288:
To me I honestly see him (Mearl) as the biggest threat/strategist here plus HE HAS WON 2 OF GAIA'S GAMES!!! ya as soon as the time comes HE HAS TO GO!!

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I agree that he's a big threat.
Chastain also is really good in challenges, from what I have heard? But hasn't said a single word to me.
I think both of them should be evaluated as threats if we lose a challenge.
3529 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288, Zimdelinvasor, Gohan, Bingo, & MMAjunkie

49288:
Are we still voting Keith or voting out an inactive?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
10 of the 11 votes have been cast and Keith is the only name I've heard. I think it would be too late to change anything by now. Our five votes plus Keith's could go in a different direction if we wanted, though...
But I don't know whether everyone would get online in time.

MMAJUNKIE:
I think it is too late.  If we saved him then our alliance would be public.  I'd rather us be a secret alliance of 5 than a public alliance of 6.  What do the rest of yall think?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Yeah that makes more sense. I just threw it out there as a thought since he approached me, but realistically it makes more sense to keep the votes on him and if we wanna take anyone else out we can do it later.
sry keith
3529 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288, Zimdelinvasor, Gohan, Bingo, & MMAjunkie

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Keith actually approached me which is more than I can say for some of these people. If there's any way all five of us are online in time, we could use our votes plus Keith's to take out whoever else we wanted: Chastain or Mearl or an inactive or anyone else.
3512 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How does it feel to merge?
I hate this.

2) Alliances?
The Original Winners - Joeker, but we need him.

3) Thougts on the even merging numbers?
We're boned.

4) Thoughts on the remainder of the cast?
I hate them all.

5) Current strategy?
Lay down and sleep.

6) Anything Else?
Yes, I hate everything.
3503 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Zimdelinvasor & Gohan:

ZIMDELINVASOR:
So the ideal F3 is me, Alex, and Eddie.
---
Right now, Joe is talking to me about roping in a final four of me, him, Alex, and Eddie. We have talked about it before. Joe wants Jeremy out in 6th.
---
Current plan: Jeremy gets 6th (he thinks Joe will.) Joe gets 5th (he thinks Jarrod will.) Jarrod gets 4th.
---
So, Alex: You, me, Eddie, and Joe are going to make a fake pact. It'll be truthful through the F6, where Jeremy will go home. After that we just tell Eddie, dude, Joe doesn't want you in the end -- and I have chat logs that would prove that. (Joe says he wants it to be me and him and he doesn't care who the third one is.) So then we make an F3 with Eddie and ride it to the end.
---
Sound good?
3502 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49298 & Gohan:

[9/29/2014 12:15:26 AM] ?Alexander?: You wanted to talk?
[9/29/2014 12:15:36 AM] Eddie Alaniz: yea i did
[9/29/2014 12:18:03 AM] Eddie Alaniz: Do you find it kinda funny that the jury thinks the "J's" have been in control of what's been going on?
[9/29/2014 12:18:37 AM] ?Alexander?: Ah, I thought something like this might come up.
[9/29/2014 12:18:41 AM] ?Alexander?: Yes, I do think it's odd.
[9/29/2014 12:19:42 AM] Eddie Alaniz: We need to prove the jury wrong tbh someone was going to have to go f6 from our alliance anyways...
[9/29/2014 12:20:01 AM] ?Alexander?: Anything we say won't leave this chat, right?
[9/29/2014 12:20:19 AM] Eddie Alaniz: 100% WILL NOT LEAVE THIS!!!!
[9/29/2014 12:20:39 AM] ?Alexander?: Alright.
[9/29/2014 12:20:46 AM] ?Alexander?: Honestly, one; I think we need to stay as a tight group 'til F6
[9/29/2014 12:21:02 AM] Eddie Alaniz: 1) I agree with that
[9/29/2014 12:21:08 AM] ?Alexander?: Second, I do agree with you
[9/29/2014 12:22:22 AM] ?Alexander?: And I think
[9/29/2014 12:22:25 AM] ?Alexander?: Jeremy would go F6
[9/29/2014 12:23:37 AM] Eddie Alaniz: I have to agree with that! Jeremy...Pretty much all of the J's would beat us 3 (me you and russ), at least I think at the end.
[9/29/2014 12:24:33 AM] ?Alexander?: Oh yeah
[9/29/2014 12:24:41 AM] ?Alexander?: I kind of, in the original beginning
[9/29/2014 12:24:46 AM] ?Alexander?: Wanted you/me/russ in the finals regardless
[9/29/2014 12:25:22 AM] Eddie Alaniz: Thats great! #ILoveIt
[9/29/2014 12:25:32 AM] ?Alexander?: I think I could talk Russ into it.
[9/29/2014 12:26:04 AM] ?Alexander?: I was thinking that
[9/29/2014 12:26:09 AM] Eddie Alaniz: Great Idea! I don't think Russ has a good chance beating the "J" people
[9/29/2014 12:26:10 AM] ?Alexander?: Like in terms of boot order
[9/29/2014 12:26:24 AM] ?Alexander?: 6th- Jeremy
5th- Joeker
4th- Jarrod
?
[9/29/2014 12:26:32 AM] Eddie Alaniz: Perfection!!
[9/29/2014 12:26:52 AM] ?Alexander?: Then you 3rd, me 1st ;)
[9/29/2014 12:27:11 AM] Eddie Alaniz: LOL okay....at least I get final 3!
[9/29/2014 12:27:15 AM] ?Alexander?: Why don't you think Rus will do well?
[9/29/2014 12:28:02 AM] Eddie Alaniz: cus the jury thinks the J people have been controlling the game and he is not a "J"
[9/29/2014 12:28:07 AM] ?Alexander?: I mean
[9/29/2014 12:28:07 AM] ?Alexander?: If he makes F3
[9/29/2014 12:28:40 AM] Eddie Alaniz: oh he has a good chance if he makes f3! no question about it!
[9/29/2014 12:28:56 AM] Eddie Alaniz: all 3 of us do!
[9/29/2014 12:29:15 AM] ?Alexander?: Ah okay
[9/29/2014 12:30:13 AM] Eddie Alaniz: I should probably send this chat to gaiaweed :P
[9/29/2014 12:32:39 AM] ?Alexander?: I dont send him shit
[7:40:56 AM] Eddie Alaniz: you should probably make a side deal with someone to get the votes.
[6:46:36 PM] ?Alexander?: Eddie
[6:46:38 PM] ?Alexander?: Can we talk if you're on
[6:47:48 PM] Eddie Alaniz: sure
[6:50:21 PM] Eddie Alaniz: are you on? :)
[6:55:54 PM] ?Alexander?: I am now
[6:55:58 PM] ?Alexander?: Okay so uh
[6:56:03 PM] ?Alexander?: What are you thinking
[6:56:07 PM] ?Alexander?: For Tribal when ti gets to it
[6:56:37 PM] Eddie Alaniz: either Jeremy or Joe tbh
[6:56:45 PM] ?Alexander?: Tonight?
[6:56:58 PM] Eddie Alaniz: oh I thought F6 LOL
[6:57:08 PM] ?Alexander?: No I was thinking of what to do tonight.
[6:57:25 PM] Eddie Alaniz: tbh idc
[6:57:38 PM] ?Alexander?: Well I mean
[6:57:49 PM] ?Alexander?: You know I want a F3 of you/me/russ.
[6:57:53 PM] Eddie Alaniz: yes
[6:58:48 PM] Eddie Alaniz: yes i do
[6:59:27 PM] ?Alexander?: But what I was thinking
[6:59:34 PM] ?Alexander?: I think Jeremy's a threat.
[7:01:34 PM] Eddie Alaniz: Jeremy's a STRATEGIC threat, not-so-much a challenge threat!
[7:06:47 PM] ?Alexander?: Still.
[7:08:38 PM] Eddie Alaniz: ok, well we never know Jeremy could even win surprisingly
[7:08:46 PM] ?Alexander?: I don't want it to sou
3502 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
[7:08:46 PM] ?Alexander?: I don't want it to sound like I'm trying to break up the 6.
[7:08:57 PM] Eddie Alaniz: I know! its ok bud =]
[7:09:27 PM] ?Alexander?: But the thing is, I know Jeremy's waiting for the right moment. It could easily be at the F7 right before we're supposed to make it.
[7:10:09 PM] Eddie Alaniz: true it could, he is very strategic
[7:10:20 PM] ?Alexander?: What if we got him first? :x
[7:11:12 PM] Eddie Alaniz: oh wow thats a big move!
[7:11:23 PM] ?Alexander?: It's just a thought, if you don't think it's a good idea
[7:11:30 PM] ?Alexander?: If you think it'd blow up in our faces, then I'll stop talking about it.
[7:11:51 PM] Eddie Alaniz: I think Joe would be down for it as well.
[7:12:21 PM] Eddie Alaniz: idk if hes going to be at this point though
[7:12:33 PM] ?Alexander?: I think I could get Russ?
[7:12:58 PM] Eddie Alaniz: I'm sure you could!
[7:13:26 PM] ?Alexander?: I asked Russ, and he was like "if we can get one more person then sure."
[7:14:45 PM] Eddie Alaniz: Well if Joe is down then I'm down, because I don't wanna be a target for going in the MINORITY
[7:22:33 PM] Eddie Alaniz: HE IS DOWN
[7:25:06 PM] ?Alexander?: JOE?
[7:25:16 PM] ?Alexander?: Can you tell him to talk to me plox
3500 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Time I gave a little insight?

1. Lol @ MMA thinking he's making Final 3. Eddie/Joe/Russ/I have a plan to blindside him at the F6. Then Russ/Myself/Eddie are getting rid of Joe, then Jarrod. F3: Eddie/Myself/Russ. I might be nervous about Eddie being there, but I truly think Russ/I have a great chance at winning.

2. Russ/I have been an, obvious, final two since the beginning. We intended on bringing Eddie to the finals since that six was made. I'm surprised there's been no talk about it. I mean, Russ made a F3 with Joe/Eddie, Eddie has a F3 with me/Russ so. Russ/I have a great story that the RUs can't seem to understand yet. So I'm happy to know that Russ or I will be winning this.
3496 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
These people like to fuck with me, they really do.

Both of them (Jeremy/Jarrod) told me they had a F2 with Sean, then said they were joking.

Jarrod's offered me a F3 deal if I vote out Eddie, then Sean.

If Eddie gets on and votes, I'm fucked.
If Jarrod goes back on his plan, I'm fucked.

Basically, I'm only making the F3 out of luck.

Once again, Eddie is the reason my plans go to shit.
3493 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Last time I bragged, it ended poorly. We'll see how this goes.
I'm not going home tonight. Sean is. 2-1-1.

2 votes on Sean
1 vote on Jeremy
1 vote on myself

Why? Because Sean's voting Jeremy. And I can't believe I actually pulled that off. I'm astounded that this is happening and it's glorious.

We basically told Sean (not a lie) that Jeremy's using him for Jury Votes, and that I want Jeremy out because he's a pompous asshole. I truly think that and if Sean weren't here I would be getting Jeremy out. But Jarrod wants to win, and he can't win with Sean around so he wants Sean out I'm fine with that, because it means I'm staying. If I can convince the Jury that I actually did do shit then I win. I have three votes locked down in Russ/Joe/Eddie I think. Just two more and I win.

Reactions This Tribal:
Sean, as he's voted out: http://i.imgur.com/qdzkszu.mp4
Jeremy, as he realized he don' fucked up: http://i.imgur.com/PdkBqUk.mp4
Jarrod, as he watches Jeremy/Sean: http://i.imgur.com/SkoMTrH.mp4
Me, as I realize I'm in the Finals: http://i.imgur.com/gPglmze.mp4

And here's Russ on the Jury, celebrating: http://i.imgur.com/ysmP55b.mp4

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!