This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coltsfan876's Game File

Topic » Coltsfan876's Game File

3598 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Coltsfan876's confessionals will be posted here.
3594 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
I hate spamming, so I thought It would be easier to make a 4 person alliance on my tribe so I won't have to spam. A lot of these people are new to these group games and are influenced pretty easy. I have an alliance with J.D on my tribe he is super nice, and I'm also working with jack. So that's 3 I need one more , I mailed skittles, but he hasn't mailed back yet. Hopefully I can coast through this part of the game . Ppl in the viewers lounge voting for me would be nice thanks guys :). Also this is like my first survivor group game . I always play ttrs and RSF and have never done survivor or big brother so idk how I'll fair in my first
3593 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Looks like trey from our tribe will win, but that's ok he'll just have to go next week. I'd like to see if our tribe gets one of the four players. If I get one of them this whole tribe alliance could be flipped :)
3592 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
My game looks smooth so far. If ofl gets added to my tribe I'll have to shake things up. I already have a plan though :)
3590 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hey everyone in the viewer lounge. Idk how active it is so Chris let me know so I am not just saying hi to ppl who aren't there. We are voting trey (me and the4 and I guess Oakley) then I'm convincing jd that skittles and JETTEJ will stick together so we need to get Oakley on our side (which he already is). So tonight my vote is for trey! Also Chris I'm going on vaca from this Saturday to next Saturday. Don't know if I'll be able to log on to vote but I'll keep u updated
3590 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hi viewers lounge ! Ok this is beyond funny. Skittles thinks he's in charge or some shit and he wants Oakley. But finally he gave in. But he has delegated himself the duty of getting Oakley on board. Ugh this is precious. If only they knew that I already this planned out
3590 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hi viewers lounge ! I'm probably playing a dirty game rn , but I don't think anyone will catch on . I have soooo many weapons it's unbelievable . So rn, I'll tell u guys that if urca loses again , JETTEJ will be going home :( . Derrick seems like he is a little rebellious but he wants a strong tribe and I'll paint a picture in his head that whatever I say makes the tribe stronger. And it worked cuz I think he voted trey . Probably me Oakley Derrick and jd voted trey. While JETTEJ voted Oakley. After that we will probably me merged . If not Derrick goes which will be hilarious and definitely a blind side :) I actually can't wait for that moment . Well anyways , I honesty think I have a good shot at wining this game. I really want to win because I always play like RSF and ttrs games and this is my first time in this series and I want to make a mark. Hopefully my good gameplay will earn me a spot in all stars. But I have Oakley and jd in my pockets and if I merge I see a lot of potential talent . This should be a good season for me. Bye viewers lounge :)
3579 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hi viewers lounge ! Anyways so I hate my new tribe. I had such a good alliance on my last tribe that I was running . On this new tribe I still have Oakley. I am now friends with Adrian and Alaskan so I guess I could make a 4 person alliance, but I want to get someone really active out too. So whoever shows up and does well in the next challenge for our team will be my target . Just for fun ;)
3564 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ok so Derek is not good at challenges . I went out there , and killed it , no shock I am the best competitor in this game . Also when can I get a hidden immunity idol *searches bushes*
3557 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to be in the Final Five?
sucks ngl Oakley fucked up my gameplay with him not voting newz :(

2) Do you think it's a F2 or F3?
f2

3) What is your end game strategy?
idk at this point I'm playing with regards. I'm on a whole different level so I can't be bothered with these kids tbh

4) Who do you want in finals with you and why?
idc :(

5) Do you think you can win? Why or why not?
at this point no
3557 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
I have an easy path to te f2 but I don't want Derrick there with me . I am going to try an make a move today to get him out
3556 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I knew id make it this far. It's just a matter of if the jury gives me what I deserve. I was the biggest player in this game . I played the best strategical game and I played a great physical game winning 2 immunities . I am By far the most deserving player left in this game. If I don't win I'll definitely be upset because I am the best player here but ya whatever we will see if the jury is bitter or not
3556 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
U better give me player of the season Chris

I'm about to get robbed I played all these kids
3556 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
When I don't win

U better let them know I was the god damn best player or else Tyler Keith gets it in ttrs

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!