This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Econ21's Game File

Topic » Econ21's Game File

3598 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Econ21's confessionals will be posted here.
3593 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So coming into this game i wanted to just lay low and try to get someone to approach me with an alliance at the start so i would be safe. Two things happened that changed that. One being there are only 6 people on each tribe, you cant sit and wait in the background of a tribe of 6 you have to form something fast so you aren't the target. The second thing is that i do not know anyone on my tribe so i couldn't risk not being asked to an alliance. So the two people i choose for an alliance are Robby and Bobby, no real reason why i picked them they were just the two guys that were online at the time. The reason i picked an alliance if 3 is that every tribe goes to tribal the first night so after that everyone will be at 5 and an alliance of 4 in a 5 person tribe seems a little big so i decided 3 was the best route to go. I am hoping this alliance works out and we stick together because an alliance formed on day 1 making it to the f3 would be extremely epic, especially in a 34 person cast.
3590 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So my tribe is obviously in a tough spot. We should still have 5 members waiting for the vote to be read but two of my tribe mates decided to quit the game resulting my tribe to have 3 people left when after this tribal every other tribe will have 5 or 6. I am glad the two people still on this tribe though are the 2 people I picked for my alliance. I am obviously hoping we come top 2 in the challenge today so us 3 can stay together but if we happen to lose then me and Robby have agreed to stick together so even if we do lose I do not think I am going home. Regardless of what happens I am on a tough spot for the rest of this game, it will be a fight from here on in for me but that will make it even more sweeter when I win this whole game.
3577 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So far this tribe swap has been awesome. Pretty much everyone I wanted on my team is on my team. The only person I would want is Robby but hopefully he can make it to the merge. I am close to Rhys, Dino, Burke and Duffy so I think I will be pretty safe on this tribe for now. Me and Dino made a f2 deal and I actually plan to honour that for as long as possible. Dino is a pretty good and smart player but he also gets on people's nerves so he is a good person to sit next to at the FTC. The only problem is I also have a f3 with Robby and Duffy and Duffy wants Dino out and Dino wants Duffy so I am going to have to choose a side. I don't know fully who is going yet so I am just going to have to go with my gut and hopefully make the right decision
3572 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I was completely blindsided by that vote and it has me really worried. I knew there was a chance that Brendan could go home because i heard his name came up but i thought i flipped the vote to Alice. The fact that Rhys and Dino didnt listen to me even though they said they would vote out Alice shows that i dont have as much control as i thought and that they are not as with me as i thought. However at this point i dont have many options, i have to stick with Dino and Rhys because i have nowhere else to go. I have 4 alliances in this game. The truest alliance i have is with Robby but if we dont get back together soon it wont mean much. I then have an alliance with Dino and also an alliance with Rhys and then also an alliance with Rhys and Dino together. I still trust Dino and Rhys but after tonight i trust them a little less then i did before.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!