This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AlaskanFireDragon's Game File

Topic » AlaskanFireDragon's Game File

3594 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
All of AlaskanFireDragon's confessionals will be posted here.
3587 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
i just made a 4 person majority alliance in my tribe with every one but adrian and erik and told them all to vote erik since adrian won immunity.
3574 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Im pretty happy with my tribe I don't think any one hates me on it which is good. I mailed christina, newz, Coltsfan, and Addrian all individually about working together. I also think I can get stary's vote in my back pocket
3558 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to have merged?
its feels great time to put my eyes on the prize

2) Who are your current allies/alliances?
im going to try to unite the original velho and get a couple of floaters from the other sides vote just in case
3) What's your strategy as of now?
i just said it above pretty much
4) Anything Else?
im going to win this game
3554 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This twist is so bad for my game. Just to think if I got one of those immunities I could be in the f6 right now but instead not only do I have a 1/3 shot of getting out but colts said earlier he was in a fake alliance with newz and derek so obviously it going to take convincing not only derek who would have to keep me over two of his allies but also oakley who I didn't even include in the original velho alliance. colts and newz are worried about voting skittles but honestly i dont care if its derek or robby that gets out I just dont want to be voted out myself

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!