This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cocos Islands- Second Chance Final Words

Topic » Cocos Islands- Second Chance..

3669 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
3669 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
16th: Sackeshi/Sackeshi:

i tried oh well gl to them all
3655 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
15th: Cole/Cole91:

Tbh I didn't have the drive this season. Maybe it was the idol twist next to the redemption island twist, but for some reason I just didn't care as much as I usually do when I play group games. I wish I did, I really do. Unfortunately, without me having that drive I was unable to compete to my full potential which led me taken out early on. Oh well, it is what it is.
3653 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
14th: Michael/PeaceOut14:

Well, what a shit way to go out. This blows. I know I'm not good enough sometimes, but I really could've tore this game up. Thanks Chris for my probably final performance in your group game.
3653 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
13th: Brittany/LaFierceBrittany2:

I had a good run! I'm pissed off that I got so close to getting back in but I guess this game wasn't meant for me? Whatever, not my fault people think I'm a threat! :)
3653 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
12th: Ryan/Wangifold:

My heart breaks that I lost a final duel while competing from my phone on a road trip </3
3642 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
11th: AJ/Jflora18:

Being here on my Second Chance it was a great experience. I made friends that I never thought I would make I made moves some came back to bite me in the ass. All in all the 11th place I got doesn't even represent what I did. I feel if my comp didn't crash I could have done something about this. I probably won't return so I took this all in and was so proud of myself.
3642 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
10th/9th: Andrea/IceIceBaby:

I was the robbed goddess you was always waiting for <3
I came into the and got the Morgan treatment :(
I returned to fight and that is what I did, I took out those who did me wrong in the past and I managed to make it to Final 10/9 which I am proud of! I think I've had my run in this game and I am proud of what I did. Goodbye Y'all x <3
3642 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
10th/9th: Sean/Renegade628:

I was a complete and utter disappointment this season. The fact that it started in the middle of my preparation for finals in school put me on a bad foot to begin with, and everything going on with summer and other activities prevented me from being the same player I was in January. I'm mad at myself, basically, for allowing myself to go inactive and letting everyone down. Maybe Tengaged games just aren't for me anymore... But anyways, it was fun I guess.
3636 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
7th: Dave/Dfalc7:

Well the same thing that happened to me in my first season happened again this season - I got super busy IRL and couldn't put time into tengaged. I believe I played well during the first half of the game and I did 4 placements better than my last season so I'm happy :)
3629 days ago
Gaiaphage
3rd: John/Jxhn:

It was a great season and I must say I am proud of the game I played. I was a loyal strong player and I made moves. It sucks to not be rewarded with the title, but hey you can't win 'em all. Gold star to Mearl, definitely a great winner. I think I definitely made the most out of this second chance and I can't thank you enough for giving it to me.
3629 days ago
Gaiaphage
2nd: Joe/Joeker:

I had a fun time. I'm pissed I didn't get to do a lot here but at least I got the insta-returnee pass to use whenever I feel like doing so. Will is a shitty juror who obviously didn't care (my favorite kinds -.-) and AJ is a prick in general so fuck him. Whatever, I've dealt with 2nd before so this is all stuff I'm used to. See you soon. Oh and I'm pissed nobody added along to my song.
3628 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1st: Mearl/Mearl:

Another season down, another win under my belt. It is satisfying to know that I can continue to shake off the bulls eye taped to my back. This season took a lot of versatility, manipulation, and luck. There was some inactivity in parts of the cast but all in all it was filled with good players

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!