This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mauritania Final Words

Topic » Mauritania Final Words

3735 days ago
Gaiaphage
3735 days ago
Gaiaphage
18th: Sam/SamSam14:

Well of course it sucks being the first person voted out of something you were really looking forward to, but I am happy that I got the chance to play out of so many Stars Winners. This will be a fun game to keep watching and I am not bitter towards anyone at all on my tribe. I'm a threat, they knew that, and they did what they had to do. Although, I do think they'll implode and keep losing immunity challenges till a tribe swap LOL. Good luck them

Thank you so much Chris for giving me the chance to play! Means a lot <3
3727 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
15th: Cody/LiteCitrus:

I really couldn't do anything to prevent it. Props for having the idol. I think if I was more aware and invested I think I could have done a number on the game. Best of luck everyone, can't really say I know who will win.
3710 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
8th: Jake/Sparticus142:

I have had a great time playing this game. Life has been really crazy these last few weeks which has led to me being extremely inactive. The first half of the game went pretty great and then it kind of went downhill. Good luck to everyone still in the game. Play a great game to the end.
3709 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
7th: Andrew/Turney1805:

Legit disliked most of the cast, someone shouldn't win the game when all they did was fond HIIs and gave up the right to vote. But whatever it's just game, life goes on. :)
3707 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
6th: Mike/Survivor8:

it was gay
3705 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
5th: Anthony/Mastropola:

Well I think I said everything I needed to about the rest of the cast, but I'll admit it was fun and had some good parts, even though almost every one of my allies went home right after each other. Go look at the latest TC for the new inside scoop
3704 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
4th: Shawn/Shawnpat7:

Jesse and Brian are disgusting. Win gaga
3700 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1st: Jesse/JesseM:

Thank you so much for accepting me :) Glad you trust me enough to be here <3 I won't be on season second chances because I don't need a second chance, I won on my first one, yay ;) hahaha I have already said so much in the rites of passage and also questions to the jury... Loved this game, so much fun, thank you!

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!