This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TheSexiestDude990's Game File

Topic » TheSexiestDude990's Game File

3740 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of TheSexiestDude990's confessionals and most mail logs will be posted here.
3740 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Most of this cast hates me :s
3728 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well I hope my tribe sees now that I'm very useful to keep around and if we lose another challenge before merge, I should be in a better spot to continue forward...
3726 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This tribe swap could potentially ruin my game... I was sitting pretty on Ouadane, but now this could end my game if I get put on the wrong tribe...
3726 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Yep, I'm fucked.
3726 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Actually... It might not have changed much. There are 4 Ouadane members on this tribe, if we can stay strong and stick together, we should be good.
3725 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SexiestDude's Convo With Austin, Sparticus, & Gagaluv:

SEXIESTDUDE:
It's amazing that 4 of the original Ouadane ended up on the same tribe after the swap... If we all stick together, we should have numbers if we have to go to tribal
-------
How do you guys feel about this?

SPARTICUS:
I would love to stick together. I picked you all for a reason!

AUSTIN:
I'm SUPER excited about this haha
3724 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SexiestDude's Convo With Sparticus, Gagaluv, & Austin:

SEXIESTDUDE:
Are we voting Corey or Alicia? We have to stick together in this vote, we have a solid majority  right here

SPARTICUS:
I think we should do corey. Sorry guys. I will be able to be more active once this week is over.

SEXIESTDUDE:
Sounds good to me.

SPARTICUS:
alright corey it is
3712 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
It feels AMAZING to have a round of safety, I can use this to try and put myself in a better position in this game. And, given that last tribal, I definitely needed this.

I might have to backstab really soon though.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!