This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sparticus142's Game File

Topic » Sparticus142's Game File

3740 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Sparticus142's confessionals and most mail logs will be posted here.
3739 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Alright so I haven't really talked to anyone yet. I'm hoping to work with anthony and austin maybe. I think anthony will since he was so excited that I chose him. I also would LOVE to work with Gagaluv but idk if she would want to. I do think we have a decently good tribe. I don't know if there is any huge rivalries on the other teams but I hope they come out and take down their tribe. As for exile island it's interesting. It means there are 4 IDOLS in this game and that's crazy. We will have to be really careful of not letting things slip because if we lose and the other team figures out who we want out they can really throw a wrench into everything. Hopefully all goes well and i'll be here until the end.
3732 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm ashamed at our performance in the challenge. Like I said, I thought one person needed to sit out and I already said I would so i'm not going to put the blame on me. Also Austin deserves to stay because he actually did the challenge. I'm hoping to pull an alliance together of Austin, me and Sexiestdude but i'm not sure how that will go. I feel like I have mastropola in my pocket because he was so excited to be on our team but maybe not. I feel slightly safe..... but ya never really know.
3725 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So i'm pretty stoked about my team. I'm so happy to have most of our team together. We voted unanimously last time so hopefully we can actually stick together. I'm a little concerned about gagaluv. I think she could potentially flip but hopefully not. As for myself I think the game is going well for me. I'm laying low, just kind of sliding buy. I do have to be careful because not being able to play in challenges recently is probably putting a large target on my back. Hopefully our team will win the next few challenges and tribal won't even have to be a worry.
3724 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
At this point there isn't much I need to do. I'm just going to hopefully stick with our core four, sail on to the merge and keep on playing. If it isn't Corey that goes I am more than likely screwed.
3721 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Sparticus' Mail To SexiestDude, & Austin:

SPARTICUS:
Alright group
I would assume we are going to stick together. Is there anyone you know of we can pull into our group and start controlling the votes? Also who are you thinking we should vote for?
3721 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Sparticus' Convo With Mastropola:

SPARTICUS:
what are your thoughts on the merge and the game?

MASTROPOLA:
I honestly like old Ouadane and if we vote together, even if it's someone the OT's wantout from their tribe and are inact or something, I think its better for us because we would have more numbers that way ...

SPARTICUS:
Okay well austin and julian and I have stuck together. I think if us 4 can keep it together and pull in a few others we should be looking good

MASTROPOLA:
You think we can get Carolyn?

SPARTICUS:
I don't know?
3717 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So imma be honest I havn't talked to anyone lately and i'm super hungover right now so I'm going to hope our old team is going to stick together and they won't vote me out so i'm just going to shoot my vote somewhere and hope its not me.
3712 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So this pretty much sucks. Absolutely no one is talking to me.... however I don't think i'm the one that's going. I feel like i'm just floating along and even though I'm trying to figure out whats going on i'm clueless. It sucks that austin went last time and julian doesn't believe me that I havn't been voting for him! So I literally am alone.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!