This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Austino15fffan's Game File

Topic » Austino15fffan's Game File

3740 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Austino15fffan's confessionals and most mail logs will be posted here.
3739 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
The tribes look pretty good, and this looks like an awesome cast, I'm obviously on the gold tribe, since I'm a golden asset
I like the looks of my tribe, but so far in the game, it seems like more people from other tribes have approached me, which is kind of sketchy, but we'll see what happens
I rarely play in group games, and I usually go inactive, but this group game looks legit, and organized, and I'm very excited to make an appearance this season

I plan on getting solid relationships with each person on my tribe, hopefully soon I can start a solid alliance that I can trust

Exile island is irrel to me, since I don't ever plan on being there HA
3739 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Austin's Skype Convo With SexiestDude

[2:44:08 PM] Austin+Tony=Bff's: hey LOL
[2:44:11 PM] Julian: hey
[2:44:13 PM] Austin+Tony=Bff's: Golden tribe;)
[2:44:27 PM] Julian: yas queen
[2:44:30 PM] Julian: our tribe is so amazing omg
[2:45:39 PM] Austin+Tony=Bff's: IT IS LOL
[2:45:44 PM] Austin+Tony=Bff's: I know everyone except mastro@_@
[2:45:50 PM] Austin+Tony=Bff's: and you're the first to talk to me hey
[2:45:54 PM] Julian: lol
[2:45:57 PM] Julian: go me (party)
[3:00:27 PM] Austin+Tony=Bff's: haha:D
[3:00:38 PM] Austin+Tony=Bff's: so who do you like on our tribe? I think we should set something up (think)
[3:01:18 PM] Julian: Idk
[3:01:25 PM] Julian: I kinda like everyone on the tribe in their own ways
[3:01:38 PM] Julian: but like I'm more than willing to have a majority alliance set up just in case something happens
3736 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well after that challenge I feel like Mastro might not be the smartest person to go after first, the challenge was close and that fell on Carolyn and Jeff. Not their fault though, it was just one challenge, let's see how the next few go, I'm just excited that we are safe
I haven't established many relationships so I feel kind of alone right now

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!