This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Turney1805's Game File

Topic » Turney1805's Game File

3740 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Turney1805's confessionals and most mail logs will be posted here.
3735 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Alrighty then,

So for those of you who knows my history in this series there is only one word to describe it and that word is MESS. Generation 1, I was invited to be on a mystery island for All Stars, and got my ass handed to me in my second duel. Then Nauru, I got sick halfway into the season and had to completely leave my fate in the hands of Spinner554, then got completely shat on by the jury. Now we move over to Generation 2 Fans vs Favorites, and I get put on a tribe with a premade, voted out second, and after just being so frustrated I quit the RI Duel.

So if you ask me what my expectations are for this season? My answer is low. I'll be happy if I even make it to the jury phase tbh. Being able to pick my own tribe was a blessing and a curse. First off, let me start off by saying that I didnt know I was going to be on this season until the very last minute, and I had no clue who was going to be on, so you can imagine my surprise and shock when I see the cast. For the most part, I like everyone, but do not mistake that with me trusting them. I trust maybe two people or three people in this game, everyone else is rated on a threat scale from 1 to 10, 10 being "needs to go immediately". Thats not important right now, whats important right now is my tribe, aka the mess. Corey being in the game screwed everything up, because I had to pick him first instead of someone else like Vikejk17, since I would be the only person who could guarantee he doesn't get voted out early. Corey is a secure vote for me, same with Kevin, Brian, and Jesse.

My original plan was to have a tribe with 3 other people I liked, and 2 people that I wanted  out but Corey but again that backfired with tribe picking being switched from live to non-live. I now have a tribe with 4 other people I like, and 1 person who I could potentially like but don't know. As of right now, it looks like we are losing the first challenge, which sucks. My hope is now that we can keep it together, not lose any more challenges, and make the tribe swap. After that, everything is up in the air.

Let's just say I dont expect yall to be seeing me for long, so Im just gonna try and make the most of it.
3727 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well I'm officially fucked in this game.

Let's outline what has happened since my last confessional

-I know my tribe would be some what of a mess but I didn't think it would be this bad. We have sucked at every challenge so far. I knew Corey wouldn't show up to anything, and I figured the same thing with Jesse but come on FFS. This is RIDICULOUS, at least try a little bit.
-Jesse who I thought I could trust straight up lied to me and voted out Corey at both of our Tribal Councils. Like I get that Sam was your friend, and we had votes no matter what but why lie to me? If you had just been straight up with me, I wouldn't have cared. Idk if I can ever trust him in this game again tbh. He lied about something small like that, can you imagine if it were something bigger involving my fate in this game? Might as well hook the boy up to a lie dictator every time he talks to me or have him sign an affidavit.
-My best friend quits the game WITHOUT talking to me before hand. What in the actual fuck Kevin?! I don't care if you don't play in challenges, but you are a vote I could have always counted on, like really? At least give me a warning so I could talk to you about it. Now I'm stuck with the liar and the guy everyone hates....bye bye Turney.

At this point, I have a feeling a tribe swap is coming, and I need this to be a good one or I'm done for. I need to be on a tribe that is not Julian, Austin, or Duncan. If they are all on my tribe, then get that snuffed ready for me please because I'm going home.

Oy vey....this game is a mess. For once can I please have a season without crazy people, premades, or obsessive people? Is that asking too much?
3712 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Turney's Convo With Mastropla, Jesse, Survivor8, & Shawn:

TURNEY:
So Im assuming it's Julian this time?

SURVIVOR8:
that's what I was thinking. Unless someone has other suggestions

SHAWN:
Figured it would be him or spart.

MASTROPOLA:
Me floating irl

JESSE:
I think Julian this time and then Spart next time? :D

TURNEY:
Sounds good to me
3711 days ago
Gaiaphage
Thoughts on the Cast

Jake- Literally mute
Jesse- I like him
Brian- <3
Mike- Probably will win
Shawn- You're skat...cant wait to vote your lying ass out
Anthony- Nice job flipping last round, good luck when you dont have immunity! Imma miss you!
3710 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Turney's Mail To Shawn, Jesse, Mastropola, & Survivor8:

TURNEY:
VOTE OUT BRIAN TODAY, IT'S OUT ONLY CHANCE OF MAKING FINAL 5.
SORRY FOR NOT MAILING YALL EARLIER, BUT I NEED THIS TO WORK SO PLEASE VOTE HIM OUT

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!