This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Black0ut247's Game File

Topic » Black0ut247's Game File

3962 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Black0ut247's confessionals will be posted here.
3958 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So David and me are a final 2

James and Ryan have a final 4 with us. But Lincoln also made a final 2 with me

Lincoln is probably going next. Then Ryan if we have to because James has an idol for the tribe that will help us at merge.
3955 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Mail between Alec and Dolphin. Alec revised things said to make it easier for me to read

Alec: Honestly, I say we just dont compete until we lose 2 challenges, then we can start to win and if we lose 1-2 more we have andy/sahel to toss away, assuming we merge at 8 or 10 if all 5 members of Nepan make merge were guranteed final 5, and if were in control the more we lose the more likely the 2 Nepan from the other side are safe.
James: I know...  We should definitely throw the first one
Alec: Id say we make sure we lose 2-3 challenges. Depending if the Nepan players on the other tribe are doing well. The goal is to get all 5 of us to merge, then were set
James: I'm not gung ho, but I get where you're coming from
Alec: Just trust me, if were gung ho about getting Andy out, it makes it really easy for the 4 of them to team up and fuck us over. The way we can do well is if we lose vote out a gambia first, then Andy.
James: We can trust jake
Alec: Dolphin your making a mistake here. Andy is in a power position right now, our best choice is to get Andy to vote with us and trash caliboy and one other member from Sahel, then take the 3-1-1 route. Because we're setting up to be 4-3d our way out of the game
3954 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ok so my plan is to get Andy on our side for a 4-3 advantage, then toss him when we don't need him and have the old Nepal 3-2 the others. We're set here but I want to help the other 2 Nepals on that tribe make merge by losing as many challenges as we can before merge.
3952 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
How do you feel that you've merged? Not to great, I really wish that we merged at 8-10 instead of 12

What's your plan now that its merge? Stick with my 4, hold onto Andy, make the old Gambia collapse.

Who's your allies? Lincoln/David/James and I have a side alliance with Andy

Are old tribal lines important? Very, its where original alliances were made.

Anything else? James apparently has a plan to get us to the end. Ill fill you in when I know it.
3950 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So me/james/david are voting for matt, were going to get the others too. But David is talking to me about a backstab.
3950 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Me and David talked out how the votes are going to go, and it seems like we cant get Bryce out as Caliboy doesnt want to flip leaving us with only 5 votes (me andy david matt and andrew) so we figure well wait a round before making a move and just evict Matt. But James is way to powerful right now.
3948 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
The sides have been made

Youve got

David/Andy/Andrew/Sean/Matt
James/Tyler/Lincoln/Jake

Eli is a vegetable

and both sides trust me 100%

I think my plan of action is going to be vote out James, then tyler/jake (interchangable) then lincoln.

Then Andrew and Matt should gtfo, me andy and David would be a nice final 3

Me and David are obviously a final 2 from the start

So yea the rest of this game should go something along these lines.

11th: James
10th: Tyler
9th: Jake
8th: Lincoln
7th: Andrew
6th: Matt
5th: Sean
4th: Andy
3rd: Eli
Me and Davie in final 2

If its a final 3 then Andy or Eli can come, depending on if Eli will get votes

If i just called this game then OMFG
3948 days 12 hours ago
sarge455
Sounds like a very overconfident man.  You never can be sure all of your allies are ever going to stay loyal and all of a sudden flip the script on you.
3947 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jake/Lincoln/Tyler are the minority not aligned with me and thats why they gotta be the next 3 to go. Lincoln is on my old tribe so i have a preference for him, we switched Jake and Tyler because jake was james right hand man. So that knocks him down the chain. So time for jake to go
3946 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Alec's Convo With Tyler:

ALEC: hi whats up

TYLER: Nothing much, lol, what about you? Is it bad that I didn't even realized that you were in Gaias game? :P

ALEC: Nah im a big sheep

TYLER: That's how I was up until like 3 days ago. :P

ALEC: Tbh were both gunna be picked off

TYLER: Ikr. I think I was just used as a vote last night. :\
--
Do you think we could team up and maybe try and get some of these bitches out? (:

ALEC: yes please

TYLER: Who would be our biggest target atm? Lincoln?

ALEC: Honestly, whoever you would perfer, long as it aint me im fine with anything.

TYLER: I kinda think Lincoln might be the biggest threat, but I know for a fact that they're targeting Andy

ALEC: Well i know that i can get andy to vote with us. So thats 3 out of like 7 right there

TYLER: Well, the other alliance is Lincoln, asz, and Matt, and they think they've got me. So we just need to get everyone else, and were golden.

ALEC: So caliboy is the decider

TYLER: Him and Eli.

ALEC: Eli cant vote

TYLER: He can't? :O

ALEC: Nah he cant vote or do immunities, he gave them up in the first immunity challenge

TYLER: oh shit, then yeah, Cali is the decider. But we have to pull him in because they think they're safe with 4 votes, they won't do anything.
3945 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Alec's Convo With Andy:

ALEC: My plan
So on one side youve got Tyler and Sean, then on the other side youve got Andrew/Matt/Lincoln.
--
Can we team up with Tyler and Sean to vote out Matt and Lincoln/Andrew, then flip to the survivor of the 3 and vote out Tyler and Sean?
--
Then we can take either Lincoln/Andrew to the finals, or Eli.
--
But this round vote for Matt?

ANDY: It sounds like a good plan, but honestly I don't know how my vote is going tonight because I don't know what move is best for me at this point.

ALEC: Tyler/Sean/Me are voting Matt
Matt/Andrew/Lincoln are voting you i think tbh, I think i heard that but idk for sure, ask Caliboy he knows

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!